Substantial Sandstone Fronted Villa, near City on 766 sqm (approx.) – exceptional location within the Glenunga International school zone
Bursting with character and charm and offering an abundance of accommodation, this stunning Villa offers flexible living with a versatile self-contained rear extension and separate parent’s retreat/living area or study. Set on a level allotment with an easterly rear aspect.
Neutral walls and gorgeous polished floorboards provide a bright and light filled living environment. Character features include leadlight windows, timber fireplace mantles, high ceilings, sash windows and a wine cellar.
Comprising of 4 bedrooms plus a large central sitting room with pot belly wood heater, the home includes an open plan family and dining extension with glass doors opening to a paved, vine-covered patio.
The rear main bedroom’s design incorporates a kitchenette and ensuite bathroom with external access. Further flexibility is offered with an adjacent living room or perhaps study/office.
Ample space to enjoy in the rear garden, this home is perfect for families looking for some extra space. Add your touches or move in and enjoy!
- Open fireplace to family room with exposed feature brick chimney plus pot belly wood stove to formal living room
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans and split system
- 4 bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Extensive storage throughout the home
- Family bathroom with separate toilet and integrated laundry
- Kitchen includes 4 burner gas cook top, Fisher and Paykel 2 drawer dishwasher, Westinghouse wall oven and separate grill plus large pantry
- Cubby house and garden beds
- Zoned to Glenunga International High school and walking distance to Goodwood primary
- Walking distance to “The Goody Patch” community garden, and all the brilliant cafes, shops of the vibrant shopping precinct including the popular Capri Cinema
- Close to Unley Swimming Pool
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2