Just paces from the beating heart of Croydon’s famous café scene, and directly opposite the suburbs latest lush green zone, this luxurious family sized abode presents a breath-taking opportunity to own the most idyllic of executive properties, in a tightly-held city fringe location.
From the elegant stone veneer laden façade, to the designer pool at the rear, nothing has been compromised in this feature packed home. State of the art fixtures and fittings with an emphasis on a design that reflects quality and modern day functionality, complimented by an attractive and elegant facade, sympathetic to the gorgeous character homes that line and surround this leafy suburb.
A celebration and collaboration of exciting architecture and lifestyle, this light filled home ticks all the right boxes for both family living, and for those who love to entertain. A simply gorgeous property offering excellent accommodation, multiple living areas, glistening swimming pool, low maintenance lifestyle living, and a spacious and well thought out floor-plan where every member of the family will be afforded their own personal space.
This is an amazing opportunity to secure one of the finest inner west properties, right in the dress circle of South Australia’s tightest held suburb Croydon; the latest suburb to enter Adelaide’s prestigious million-dollar suburb club. Enjoy popular shopping, cafes, restaurants, and the city just a short train ride away. This stunning home represents an exceptionally rare lifestyle offering – Opportunities like this don’t come around very often.
Make no mistake, all the highly sought-after credentials are here… You could be waiting a very long time for a home of this calibre to hit the market in Croydon again!
Features to note:
- Immaculate heritage style reproduction villa, with stone veneer facade
- Full size spacious allotment measuring 766m2
- Secure front fence with automatic gate
- Automatic garage door
- Low maintenance manicured gardens
- Only footsteps to Croydon’s famous café scene
- Opposite a brand new lush reserve, with undercover BBQ facilities
- Five spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in-robe and elegant bay-window
- Large main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet
- Superb kitchen with luxurious marble bench-tops, breakfast bar and double ovens
- Multiple living areas
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large 16 solar panel electrical system with 52c/kw feed-in tariff rate
- Glistening tiled in-ground concrete swimming pool
- Large outdoor gabled alfresco/entertaining area
- Separate dining and formal lounge
- Quality tiling and floorboards throughout
- Huge powered shed, perfect for the classical car enthusiast
- Lock-up, remote garage
- Drive through access to the rear
- Study nook/home office space
Method of Sale:
- Best Offers By 7:00pm, Thursday 17th of June 2021
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, TOOP+TOOP makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
For more information:
Feel free to contact Croydon’s local agent, Thomas Crawford of TOOP+TOOP Real Estate anytime on 0448 888 816.
TOOP+TOOP – Australia’s #1 Real Estate Agency 2017, 2018 & 2019!
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 4