Spectacular architectural luxury on a grand scale …
Introducing perhaps the most spectacular new build on today’s luxury market. Situated on 990sqm (approx.) beneath an avenue of trees in a glorious highly prized suburb only minutes from the city, this brand new custom designed masterpiece by Proske Architects is the epitome of wow-factor living on a grand scale. No detail has been overlooked in creating this sensational home that ticks every box, leaving nothing to do but to move in and enjoy the best life has to offer.
Finished in 2023, this complete package celebrates high-end design, interiors, fixtures and landscaping all cleverly taking advantage of north-facing light.
The façade of understated symmetry is taken to the next level by superb Santa Cruz sandstone that emerges from a formal garden of lawn and hedges intersected by aggregate steppers. A double garage with remote panel lift door is seamlessly incorporated into the frontage.
Transitional architectural design links the exterior to the interior through a larger timber door that opens to a long herringbone oak floored gallery floodlit by sundrenched courtyards.
Privately situated, the lavish primary sanctuary overlooks the dappled front garden through sheer curtains. Through a custom his & her’s dressing room is the opulent ensuite bathroom with a wall of stunning reeded marble, soaking tub, double vanities and shower with rain-shower and flexible shower head.
Three further bedrooms incorporate blinds, curtains and built -in robes, with one boasting its own ensuite – ideal for guests or the teen. Each has courtyard or pool views through full-length glass.
Second living has a stunning position intersecting the pool and a tranquil courtyard featuring a delicate Japanese maple. This could also make a fabulous sunbathed study.
The family bathroom with tub, large laundry and a glam mudroom off the garage are all conveniently situated for family ease and comfort, as is the marble clad powder room tucked away next to open plan living.
Open plan living is breathtaking in scale and design. Full length windows embrace the outdoors in every direction with views over the pool, outdoor living, a gorgeous courtyard and the back lawn. An emphasis on capturing every ounce of north facing light makes this a triumph of design.
The kitchen is custom designed with the family entertainer in mind. Soaring timber joinery and a Caesarstone island bench house a range of integrated European appliances, stretching seamlessly into a pantry with integrated fridge and second sink. A wine nook displays glassware and two integrated Vintecs showcase the wine collection.
From casual living and meals with a gas fire, a bank of full-length windows overlook the white tiled saltwater pool with parliament step and lights.
Sliders open through to a massive outdoor dining pavilion with integrated outdoor kitchen, which sits between the pool and large rear lawn featuring a delightful north facing timber folly – perfect for a cuppa or glass of wine.
FEATURES YOU’LL LOVE
• Brand new construction completed 2023
• Architectural design by Proske Architects
• Remote entry double garage with internal access
• Fully tiled saltwater chlorinated pool with Electroheat Heat Pump
• Large format custom European Oak herringbone floors
• Fully integrated Fisher & Paykel fridge & freezer
• Smeg 90cm oven, induction cooktop
• Integrated AEG dishwasher
• 2 x large Vintecs
• Zoned & ducted R/C air-conditioning
• Instant gas fire
• Bedroom blinds & curtains
• Caesarstone kitchen countertops
• Outdoor kitchen with Artusi BBQ & bar fridge; sink & rangehood; fan
• Pedestrian gate intercom
• Approx. 6 minutes to Victoria Square
• Close to popular cafes and public transport
• Mitcham & Westbourne Park shopping hubs
• Mitcham cinemas & pubs
• Price Memorial Oval and tennis courts, Hawthorn Bowling Club, Heywood Park, Kingswood Oval
• Close to public transport
• Zoned to Westbourne Park Primary and Unley High School
• Goodwood & Mitcham Primary Schools, Urrbrae, Mitcham Girls & Springbank Secondary College nearby
• Close to leading colleges including Scotch College, Walford, Mercedes, Cabra and Concordia
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2