- Wednesday 6 September at 3:30-4:00pm & Saturday 9 September at 12:00-12:30pm
Sandstone villa with outstanding potential on prestigious avenue …
Auction Location: Saturday 9th of September at 12:30pm on site.
Situated on the desirable city end of the sixth of St Peters highly sought after avenues, this sandstone fronted villa is ripe for the picking. With its elevated position opposite Burchell Reserve and tennis courts, deep block and rear lane access, one only has to look at the stunning houses that surround it to appreciate its outstanding potential.
The floorplan intersected by a central hallway is highly adaptable and currently comprises three bedrooms including a master with walk in robe and separate bathroom entry, a lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, two bathrooms and additional versatile lobby rooms.
Outside a large undercover area steps up to a huge rear allotment with fruit trees.
Parking for multiple vehicles includes a carport with roller door, garage, plus driveway parking from Sixth Ave. Access from Sixth Lane provides additional scope for off street parking.
This property presents many possibilities. Renovate and move in; receive rental income as you plan your dream renovation and extension (STNCC); or add it to your investment portfolio.
- One of Adelaide’s most exclusive and coveted city fringe locations
- Less than 6km to Victoria Square
- Walk to Linear Park recreation
- Walk to St Peters College
- Opposite Burchell Reserve and tennis courts
- Close to public transport
- Walk to Stephen Terrace shops, St Peters bakeries, cafes & pubs and the Botanical Gardens
- The Avenues, Payneham Road & Walkerville Terrace shopping
- Coveted school zoning to Walkerville Primary, East Adelaide Primary, Adelaide Botanic & Adelaide High Schools
- St Peters College, St Andrews School, Prince Alfred College & Wilderness School all close by
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2