- Wednesday 8 December 7:00pm - 7:30pm
Exclusive character living on Allinga …
Located in the highly sought-after suburb of Glenside, this gentlemen’s bungalow has been extensively renovated and extended to the highest standard, sited on a private allotment of 724sqm. Manicured privacy hedging to the front allows seclusion, whilst oozing street appeal with an attractive character façade surrounded by immaculately maintained gardens.
Featuring a versatile floor plan set over two luxurious levels with various family living & entertaining areas and comprising up to five bedrooms, three bathrooms, open plan casual dining/kitchen, with direct access to the outdoor entertaining pavilion complete with outdoor kitchen.
The outdoor entertaining area is complemented by the stunning in ground swimming pool and lush established gardens including hedging. The property also features valuable garaging with access to the rear yard.
Exuding stunning street presence, standout design and improvements with generous accommodation throughout. Lifestyle abounds, a one-minute walk to Burnside Village with its exclusive shopping and café precinct, and short drive to the CBD. Located in the highly desirable Glenunga International High School and Linden Park Primary School Zone, or a short drive to Loreto College, St Peters Girls & Pembroke.
Some of this home’s many features include:
- Escea Gas fireplace to rear family
- App controlled ducted air-conditioning downstairs with second ducted air conditioning upstairs with two additional spit air conditioners to provide total flexibility
- An abundance of storage throughout
- Upstairs rumpus room with balcony
- Miele Appliances to kitchen
- Commercial all-weather umbrella to pool area
- Fully enclosed yard with remote controlled gates and garage door
- Fully tiled solar heated swimming pool
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2