When west is best, choose a two-level class-act on the city’s cusp …
If stylish city-fringe living had a face, it would be this 2019-built designer two-level home that demands attention from its ultra-modern front all the way to its north facing finish, forging an enduring family home with a licence to entertain all year round, inside and out.
Custom designed and constructed by award winning Exterior Dimensions, this high spec and tech 4-bedroom home combines its superior finishes with a dynamic floorplan of multiple living zones, two primary suites and an alfresco pavilion with its very own kitchen.
From its engineered timber floors and soaring recessed ceilings to the top-of-the-range integrated appliances of its moody and modern main kitchen, this flexible and light-filled home is all about the details; large, small and luxurious. It just gets better and better.
Features to love:
- Flexible floorplan with guest bedroom (with en-suite and walk-in robe) to lower floor
- Starring open-plan kitchen with monochromatic colour scheme, stone benchtops, Miele appliances and butler’s pantry
- Main primary bedroom boasts huge walk-in robe, en-suite and retreat
- Striking, head-turning facade with exposed brick features that carry through the home
- Storage galore, including walk-in robes to bedrooms 3 and 4
- Sleek fully tiled bathrooms throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- 12.6kW solar system
- Immaculately presented inside and out
- Outdoor BBQ kitchen
- Prized south-north orientation
- Wi-Fi irrigation system
- Security system with front gate intercom
- Double garage and further off-street parking in front
- Moments from Torrensville, Richmond and Lockleys Primary Schools
- Zoned for Adelaide High School and Adelaide Botanic High School from 2024
By ‘city fringe’ we mean a five-minute drive from West Terrace, making Mile End the start of an enviable lifestyle with Adelaide’s centre, highly-sought city schools and the metro beaches at its fingertips. Don’t let it go.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2