- Wed 3 Nov 5.30 - 6.00pm
Family character home, Circa 1935 with gorgeous north-facing extension on 1137sqm. of prime land with in-ground pool.
The home’s formal entry through double leadlight decorated glass doors opens to a large foyer with an anchoring pendant light and two more sets of original French double doors drawing you through the home.
The expansive formal living room has an ornate gas fireplace with Art Deco mantle, curved features and rendered brick, which opens through to the formal dining, both rooms with stunning Jarrah timber floors. The living room has a character box bay window seat and picturesque views over the front garden. A sunroom to the side of the dining room is a perfect quiet study spot.
There are 4 generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes and two-family bathrooms, the main with a luxurious bath and double basin with stone benchtops and floor to ceiling white tiles.
The central hub of the home is the stunning ultra-modern, Scandinavian inspired Jag kitchen with floating upper cabinetry, ample bench space plus huge appliance/coffee cupboard and pantry.
The open plan kitchen, meals and family room overlook the in-ground pool, and wall to wall windows bring in a huge amount of northern light.
- Character features including stunning hand-crafted leadlight windows and 2 Art Deco fireplaces, box window seats and Jarrah floors
- Gorgeous formal rooms to the original part of the home including a huge living room and adjacent dining room with character windows and fireplaces
- 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes plus sunroom/study and large storage room
- 2 modern family bathrooms, the most recent featuring a Kaldewei Classic Duo bath, double spout sink and stone bench tops
- Open plan kitchen, family and meals area with large windows overlooking rear garden and in-ground pool
- Paved patio area to enjoy the rear garden and perfect for entertaining
- Stunning modern kitchen with white and contrasting oak coloured cabinetry, hidden appliance/coffee machine cupboard with pull-out drawers plus huge pantry. Neff German ovens with Slide & Hide retractable oven doors, Neff induction cooktop and black, Franke sink and Miele dishwasher
- Large modern laundry with ample storage plus large storage room and pull-down ladder to roof space
- Ducted evaporative cooling, 3 split-systems and 2 ceiling fans
- Carport plus ample off-street parking
- Fully fenced, saltwater in-ground pool plus garden shed and watering system
- Solar power 3.2 KW approx
- Zoned in the coveted Marryatville and Linden Park Primary and Marryatville High School *subject to change and government change
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2