Retreat to the Eyre’s finest resort-style bayside estate…
Long for the Mediterranean no more … where Boston’s spectacular bay spans as far as the eye can see, “Zentala House” reveals a luxuriously appointed 5-bedroom estate on Port Lincoln’s idyllic North Shore.
With lifestyle at its boutique resort-style beck and call comes expansive front and rear alfresco terraces with all-angles water views, a fully equipped bar, games/billiard room, gym, sauna, cellar, and an office/library plus accommodation for up to 5 couples assuring the utmost seclusion, privacy, and style.
Upon entry, dual living zones bask in sunlight through sea-viewing panes atop solid Tasmanian Oak timber floors, engaging with the entertaining centrepiece – a granite-topped kitchen hosting St. George and Miele appliances.
Next, each plush and generous interior-designed bedroom is serviced by three bathrooms, so too, the subdued office, retreating for calm behind closed doors.
The decadent king-sized master inhales water views through wall-to-wall windows, affords walk-in dressing room luxury, a dual-basined ensuite with spa, and ducted music lulling you to sleep.
Or, with volume down and the French doors open, leave it to the tide…
The North Shore bedroom is fronted by a patio and the sea, the 2nd suite also spying the North Shore, the Double Room with bay window claims sea and garden views, the Garden View room a tranquil water feature, and the South King Room serves extra privacy and use of the southern wing bathroom.
An optional room located upstairs from the main living area could also be a 6th bedroom, a yoga retreat, music room, theatre or play room, while downstairs, a shower and WC connect to the gym, sauna, cellar room and secure 3-car garage.
So, what’ll it be? World-class seafood, offshore adventures, alfresco dining with Boston Island views and passing leisure craft – it’s enough to give Europe a run for its money…
Explore and delight in the Eyre Peninsula’s finest bayside estate barely a 35-minute joy flight from Adelaide.
More fine inclusions:
- Luxury bay front living with resort-style accommodation
- 5kW solar (26 panels) and 30,000 gallons of rain water plumed to house (with mains switch)
- Fully ducted r/c air conditioning throughout
- Breathtaking views from front & rear private terraces
- Balinese-inspired gardens brimming with birdlife
- Up to 6 bedrooms with BIRs, bay, garden &/or sea views
- Master bedroom luxury with a spa ensuite, walk-in dressing room & private patio
- Fully equipped gym, sauna & bathroom, wine cellar, and double garage to lower level
- Full bar incl. dishwasher, built-in commercial fridges & auto spirit dispensers
- Granite kitchen benchtop & splashbacks
- Ducted music to living, master & outdoor entertaining
- 60 x 30 ft 4-car garage with 3-phase power (for machinery, boat etc.), toilet and shower
- A Mediterranean lifestyle oasis or a luxurious holiday stay…
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Car spaces: 6