Bungalow Beauty in a Quiet Leafy Street …
*AVAILABLE 6th March 2024
*THIS PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED
Situated in the highly desirable suburb of Frewville, within proximity to the Frewville Foodland and being in the catchment zone for Glenunga International Highschool this property is property is in an ideal location.
A welcoming entrance hall with character features such as lofty ceilings, stained glass windows and solid Jarrah parquetry flooring. A separate living room and an expansive open plan dining and living area centred on a prestige stainless steel appliance kitchen with 900mm Blanco oven and Miele dishwasher, 5- burner gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, Patini benchtops and impressive island bench.
Two generous double bedrooms at the front of the home, with ceiling fans and robes (double robes in one and built-in robes in the other). The gracious master suite with walk-in robe has ensuite access to the two-way modern, fully tiled family bathroom with deep soaker bath, walk-in shower and w.c. The fourth bedroom (with built-in robes) could also be ideal as a home office/study.
A paved alfresco area overlooks the delightful back garden, a lovely place for entertaining.
Property features include:
– 4 Bedrooms, all with wardrobes
– 1 Bathroom with second separate water closet
– Separate living areas
– Plush carpet in bedrooms
– Rear garden with alfresco area
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Laundry with ample cupboard space, bench space & rear access
– Double side by side carport with roller door
– Glenunga International High School, Linden Park Primary
– Glenunga Reserve, Hub & Oval, Frewville Foodland and Park lands a short drive away
**Tenant responsible for water usage and supply charges.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car spaces: 2