- Wed 22 Sept 6pm-6.30pm | Sat 25 Sept 12.45pm-1.30pm
Exuding classic refinement, in a slightly elevated position and surrounded by leafy treescapes. This Georgian style home is set over two glorious levels with a versatile floor plan showcasing proportion, and effortlessly catering to modern family requirements with a sense of privacy and tranquillity. This gracious family home is ideally positioned within this prestigious A-list location, merely moments to some of Adelaide’s most elite schooling options with shopping, convenience and the stunning Adelaide Hills walking trails, conservation parks and world-renowned wine regions only moments from the doorstep.
Be impressed upon entry with a soaring entrance void and feature arch window, enhancing the light filled spaciousness of the lower level, in turn setting the tone of this ambient and timeless abode. A flow through design of formal and informal living and entertaining zones facilitates multigenerational enjoyment, with a formal lounge room to the front of the home enjoying views across the front gardens and with glass sliding doors opening out onto the paved outdoor terrace. As the living and entertaining hub of the home, the combined kitchen, dining, and informal living is suitably positioned adjacent the entertainers Alfresco and rear yard for optimum functionality, seamlessly incorporating the indoor / outdoor living concept. Sure the delight the avid gourmand, the timeless designer kitchen comes fully equipped with Caesarstone benchtops, glass splashbacks, quality Miele appliances and a generous walk-in pantry.
Boasting accommodation of four bedrooms to the upper level all capturing lush leafy outlooks, plus a dedicated study or home office to the lower, this deluxe abode is sure to appeal to both growing and established families alike. The luxe master suite features a spacious fashionistas walk in robe and ensuite while the remaining queen-sized bedrooms include built in robe storage. Servicing the upper level is an additional living area as the ideal retreat, and the main bathroom with glorious bathtub perfect for soaking the day away.
Added Features to adore;
- Private and secure with alarm system
- Travertine marble floors to the open plan living areas plus stunning timber hardwood floors to the entrance hall and lounge
- All seasons entertaining to the undercover alfresco with pull down blinds
- NEW Daikin, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- 6.6KW Solar System
- Double garaging with the option to ‘drive through’ perfect for a trailer, boat, or caravan
- Lower-level powder room for living and entertaining convenience
- Easy access to elite schooling options including the tightly zoned Glenunga International and Linden Park Primary with private schooling option including Seymour College and St Peters Collegiate Girls School
- Backing onto the gorgeous wildlife walks of Beaumont Link, with Brock Reserve merely metres from the doorstep
- Within a short commute to the Cleland Conservation Park, Waterfall Gully, and the Mt Osmond Golf Club
- Shopping via the coveted Burnside Village
Ryan Yuan looks forward to welcome you to this magnificent residence. Please feel free to call or SMS me anytime.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2