Contemporary elegance in a timeless heritage ambience …
Fall in love with a West Croydon lifestyle, complimented by a mix of contemporary elegance, and a timeless heritage ambience which will never fade… This is the one you have been waiting for!
On offer is a very rare opportunity to acquire a fantastic slice of real estate, right in the heart of this highly sought after city fringe suburb, and proudly positioned within one of the most prestigious and tightly held stretches of city fringe streets.
This elegant and symmetrical Cottage/Villa, is impeccably positioned only moments from the delights of Croydon’s famous Queen Street café scene, a stones throw from the recently upgraded West Croydon train station, and just a short walk from the beautiful Croydon Reserve – Never has location been so relevant!
This property has been extremely well maintained and renovated/extended, loved unconditionally and is now ready for the next chapter in its long and proud life. A charming and golden opportunity in one of the Adelaide’s most tightly held suburbs provides an exciting potential to further improve and add your own stamp in time, and sits on a deep allotment covering approximately 696 rare square metres.
Upon entering this charming character residence, you will immediately feel right at home… Richly polished timber floors and soaring intricate decorative ceilings instantly complimenting the stunning red brick façade, and all the hallmark period features you would expect from a home of this era.
This beautiful Torrens Titled residence offers three generously proportioned bedrooms, a separate lounge plus an impressive open plan extension bathed in natural light. An updated heritage style bathroom services the home with separate bathtub and glass shower screen.
Entertaining is made easy with a well-equipped and large kitchen boasting 900mm stainless steel gas cooker, droves of storage and massive breakfast bar. The combined dining and living space splays outside through stacking timber doors, landing upon the extensive paved pergola, perfect for any occasion.
A further gabled pergola overlooks lush lawns, bound for endless enjoyment by young ones and furry friends alike. A large shed with drive through vehicle access completes the backyards offering.
The perfect opportunity for so many, this superb residence is footsteps to bohemian shops and cafés, an easy stroll to the West Croydon Train Station and a short commute to the Adelaide CBD.
Features to note:
• Impeccable C.1915 Symmetrical Cottage/Villa
• Fully extended property
• Could be very easily converted to a four bedroom home
• Scope to add on an en-suite and walk-in-robe
• 5.8kW Solar system and home battery
• Dress circle address, envious location
• Manicured gardens
• Lead light windows
• Polished solid timber floorboards and carpeted bedrooms
• Ornate ceilings and wall paneling
• Separate lounge space
• Original tiled fireplace
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Three generously proportioned bedrooms
• 5.8kW solar system
• Spacious kitchen with 900mm gas cooker
• Breakfast bar
• Plantation shutters
• Stacking timber doors to rear
• Extensive outdoor undercover entertaining spaces
• Large carport with drive through access
• Shed with vehicle access
• Security alarm system
• Miele Dishwasher
• Dual sink with filter tap in kitchen
• Front security screen door
• Walking distance to Queen Street, major shopping precincts and public transport
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car spaces: 4