- Contact Agent
Character laden sandstone villa …
A sensational opportunity to secure a character laden sandstone villa with enormous potential in this highly coveted city fringe location. Quietly positioned on a valuable corner allotment of approximately 719 sqm, with driveway and garage access from the side street, there is exceptional scope and versatility for the astute buyer to renovate or extend if so desired (STNCC).
From an enchanting easy care garden with meandering paths, the tessellated tiled veranda and door with bespoke stained glass surround introduce a long wide central passage with arch, lofty ceilings and stained floorboards.
From the hallway, three beautifully proportioned bedrooms all with fireplaces include 2 with built-in robes; whilst a large living room and study boast double French doors opening to a side terrace, and a fireplace for cosy nights in.
A modern extension to the rear projects a groovy modernist vibe. Wet areas include a bathroom with double shower and sunken bath, powder room and sauna room; whilst the kitchen and informal meals incorporates a breakfast bar, combustion wood fire and windows framing the rear garden.
Glass doors open out to a paved entertaining space with a northerly aspect.
To the rear with access from Blythe Street, an extra wide driveway and carport, plus a large shed/garage.
This outstanding opportunity in a highly prized location won’t last long. Inspection is highly recommended.
- Cellar with 30 dozen wine rack
- Laundry with drying yard
- Ducted evaporative cooling & gas heating
- Smeg oven & gas cooktop
- Dishlex dishwasher
- Drip irrigation
- Ceiling fans
- Extensive off street parking and shedding
- Coveted school zoning to Glenunga International & Parkside Primary.
- Close to Urrbrae Agricultural High, Mitcham Girls High, St Raphaels Primary, Sunrise Christian School, Walford & Scotch College.
- Minutes from CBD, Unley Oval, Duthy street village vibe, Unley Road, Glen Osmond Rd & Frewville shopping
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car spaces: 2