Stunning lifestyle property …
Located approx. 8 minutes from the Mount Torrens township, this stunning lifestyle property on approx. 82 acres offers the ultimate in self sufficient country living in a perfectly elevated position…
Excitement will begin to build in anticipation as you arrive at the front gate with your inaugural drive down the Claret Ash lined driveway towards the beautifully established front gardens and picture perfect facade of the c.2003 built return verandah ‘Queenslander’ style residence.
Warmly welcoming you as you make your way towards the return verandah and through the front entrance are the high ceilings and superb usage of recycled timber flooring throughout the entire home. Offering an expansive open plan family, meals and kitchen area, which captures the breathtaking views over the dam and surrounding farmland. The kitchen utilises natural timber cabinetry with an abundance of bench, cupboard and drawer space. Ready for plenty of home cooked country meals, there is a 600mm gas cooktop and oven together with a spacious walk-in pantry.
2 x sliding doors open up from the family room out to the (approx.) 1.8m wide verandah, which will provide the perfect place to take in all the sights and sounds while enjoying a glass of local Barossa red. Life won’t get much better or more relaxing than experiencing this for yourself.
In addition to the open plan family room, there is a separate formal lounge/dining room just off the entry hallway, which could also be utilised as almost anything you and your family would need including a billiard room, theatre, separate living space, studio, office space etc.
Featuring 4 spacious bedrooms, the master suite is located at the front of the home with a large walk-in robe, beautifully renovated en-suite with modern fixtures and fittings with floor to ceiling tiling and semi frameless shower. 2 of the 3 bedrooms include walk-in robes with access to the centrally located 3 way bathroom with separate toilet.
Other special features;
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout with ceiling fans in living, bedrooms 1, 2 & 3.
- Nectre Mark 1 wood heater with a ‘water jacket’ to heat water when the heater is being used.
- 3.2kW solar system with battery storage and generator backup.
- Gravity fed solar hotter system.
- Rainwater to home – 3 x tanks totalling approx. 154,500 lt.
- Rainwater to sheds – 3 x tanks totalling approx. 104,700 lt.
- Stock tank – approx. 22,800 lt.
- 4 car carport directly adjacent the home with additional toolshed and battery/generator room.
- Further shedding for machinery, storage, hay, vehicles etc. with adjoining garage/workshop and studio with gas bottle and rainwater connection.
- 8 x paddocks with an approx. 2 acre dam, visible from the home with potential for stocking fish and yabbies. There are another 2 smaller dams in different paddocks.
- Fruit trees inc. Peach, Apple Plum, Fig, Quince, Avocado, Orange, Lemon, Mandarin & Lime.
- Various established deciduous and native trees in the beautifully established gardens.
- Ample room for a pool and tennis court (S.T.C.C.), if so desired.
- Much, much more….
While feeling like you’re in your own world, the convenience of being within easy driving distance and having access to everything inc. approx. 12 minutes to Birdwood, 15 minutes to Lobethal, 35 minutes to Mount Barker, Gawler and Murray Bridge with Tea Tree Gully being approx. 40 minutes. Multiple schools inc. Mount Torrens, Birdwood, Lobethal, Oakbank and Verdun with various bus services for different schools are available.
2022 could be the tree change you and your family have been looking for with your own slice of paradise located on approx. 82 acres of picturesque Adelaide Hills land. For further information or to arrange your personal viewing of this absolutely stunning lifestyle property, please contact Scott Thomson anytime on 0414 427 427 or email@example.com
To minimise risk in line with eased border restrictions, we’re asking buyers to limit their visits at property inspections to less than 15 minutes and wear a face mask. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 4