- Wednesday 1 June 5:30pm-6:00pm
- Saturday 4 June 10:30am-11:00am
Contemporary convenience and executive flair …
Best Offers by Tuesday 14th of June at 12:00pm.
Sophisticated and spacious, this near new contemporary residence offers exceptional low maintenance executive living in the bustling heart of one of Adelaide’s most convenient inner eastern locations, within minutes of the city, shopping and premium schools.
A bold modern façade opens to a highly versatile linear floorplan of stylish design and relaxed comfort over 2 levels.
With alternate secure entry from the garage, lobby living introduces a long passage stretching towards distant casual living.
Downstairs, flexible accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms, or 3 plus study, all with built-in robes and includes a master with ensuite.
Upstairs a huge room with ensuite bathroom and storage space offers enormous flexibility to utilize as a casual living retreat/games room, or alternative master or guest suite.
Impressive open plan living is the perfect place to entertain, with a superb kitchen boasting central island bench, sleek 2-pack cabinetry and integrated appliances. Doors open seamlessly through to fabulous alfresco dining with integrated BBQ, and a pretty, easy care garden.
Centrally located with coveted school zoning, within a stone’s throw of The Avenues shopping; and close to the vibrant vibe of The Parade, St Peters and Walkerville, this is one not to be missed.
- Constructed 2019
- Single garage with auto panel door, built-in storage & internal entry
- 3 designer bathrooms, main with bath, plus powder room for guests
- Euro gas cooktop, oven & dishwasher
- Hisense fridge with water dispenser
- Large laundry with Miele washing machine & dryer
- Flat screen TV
- Alfresco dining includes outdoor kitchen with Euro BBQ & rangehood, ceiling fan and downlights
- Ducted R/C air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Gas log fire
- Built-ins and under-stair storage
- 2.7m square set finished ceilings
- Intercom, camera & alarm
- Broadband Internet
- TV Cable
- East Adelaide Primary
- Adelaide Botanic & Adelaide High School
- Close to several prestigious colleges including St Peters, PAC & Pembroke
- Central near city eastern location
- The Avenues, The Parade, Payneham Rd, Magill Rd, Walkerville & St Peters shopping, boutiques, cafes & restaurants
- Walk to Linde Reserve & Dunstan Grove
- Close to Linear Park
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 1