Updated 1912 villa with swimming pool …
Don’t miss this exceptional and rare offering of this beautifully updated Villa on an approximate 581m2 allotment with gorgeous inground salt chlorinated heated swimming pool surrounded by established trees and easily maintained gardens.
Upon arrival you are met by the timeless and appealing traditional freestone Villa that will be the envy of your friends and family. Stepping inside you are met by the versatile floorplan which offers a classic front lounge or fourth bedroom if you so desire. The large centralized kitchen is the heart of the home featuring an updated kitchen, Caesarstone island bench, plenty of cupboards and a 900mm Smeg oven and gas cooktop with glass doors opening to your large undercover entertaining area overlooking the beautiful inground heated pool.
Features we love include :
– 1912 built Torrens Title Villa
– Extra large master bedroom with ensuite and split system cooling system
– Spacious second bedroom
– Third bedroom/home office
– Gorgeous front formal lounge or fourth bedroom with gas ornate fireplace
– Extensive open plan modern kitchen, family, dining area
– Family bathroom with second toilet
– Clever European laundry surrounded by cupboards and storage areas
– Ducted gas heating throughout
– Split system air conditioners in the master bedroom (cooling only) and living area (heating and cooling)
– Rear undercover pergola for all your entertaining needs
– Sparkling in-ground heated swimming pool with salt chlorination and solar blanket
– Fabulous well-maintained front and rear gardens, fully automated for easy care
– Situated on an approximate 581m2 allotment
– Zoned to Norwood International High School and Trinity Gardens School
– Nearby schools Pembroke School, Marryatville Primary and High School, Morialta Secondary College, Adelaide Botanic High School, Magill School, Norwood Primary School and Felixstow Primary School
– Close to Magill Road transport and shopping, Glynburn Road Shopping Complex including Coles and only 5kms to the Adelaide CBD
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to purchase a 1912 Stone Fronted Villa in St Morris, a rare jewel in this tightly held suburb.
Auction Saturday 28 October 2023 @ 2pm (Unless Sold Prior)
The Vendor’s Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2