Stunning panoramic views …
Stunning panoramic views …
Peacefully perched on an elevated allotment of approximately 1119m², this recently renovated and upgraded executive residence offers magnificent open living areas and comfortable outdoor spaces that effortlessly flow across a dynamic 3 level design, where panoramic views over the City and to the northern coast beyond enhance the opulence and appeal of this magnificent renovation.
Enjoy the romance of stunning sunsets as you relax on your private balcony or recline in the spacious central lounge. A wall of windows allows natural light to gently infuse, while providing an uninterrupted panoramic outlook.
Enjoy everyday relaxation and a massive family room with a stunning Alby Turner kitchen overlooking a wall of windows and sliding doors allow easy access to both the front terraced verandah and alfresco entertaining area.
A large gabled pergola with decked patio and an elevated observation deck offering a great place to entertaining family and friends outdoors. Take a moment to stroll through the gardens and enjoy the botanic flavour of established trees and plants.
The home offers up to 5 bedrooms and 3 separate living spaces. The master bedroom wing features a large walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and private balcony. Bedroom 3 and 4 are located on the upper level, both offer built-in robes. Bedroom 5/study is conveniently located on the lower level and features an ensuite bathroom.
Valuable utilities spaces include a large double garage with auto panel lift door, plus a 2nd double carport with panel lift door. A traditional laundry offers double trough, ironing board and ample cupboard space. New inverter type ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning will ensure your year-round comfort.
31 panel solar system with micro inverters offering 10.6Kw energy to complement energy saving lighting, inverter air conditioning and energy saving glass.
A very exciting executive home with a refreshing modern appeal.
- Exciting Hills face executive residence with a stunning panoramic views
- Recently renovated and upgraded across 3 spacious levels
- Uninterrupted views and stunning sunsets from Glenelg to the northern suburbs
- Vibrant central lounge with plush carpets and balcony access
- High gabled family room with parquetry floor and wall of windows
- Stylish Alby Turner kitchen overlooks family room
- Kitchen features timber grey cabinetry, island breakfast bar, walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher, double sink and so much space
- High gabled outdoor entertaining pergola set amongst lush gardens
- Up to 5 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion
- Master bedroom wing features ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe, private balcony and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 to the upper level, both with built-in robes
- Upper lounge and 4th bathroom
- Bedroom 5/home office with separate entrance
- Traditional laundry with built-in cupboards and ironing board
- Large double garage with auto panel lift door
- Double carport with auto panel lift door
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
Quietly located on the city fringe with access to all facilities. Burnside Village is available for international quality shopping. The Adelaide CBD is easily accessed, providing quality amenities for your specific lifestyle needs.
Zoned to Burnside Primary school and Norwood Morialta Middle and High Schools. Local private schools include St Raphael’s, Seymour College, St Josephs St Peters Girls School, Pembroke School and Loreto College.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.auPurchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
A rare opportunity to purchase a quality family home in a fantastic family friendly suburb. Be sure to inspect this one!
Vendors Statement: The vendor’s statement may be inspected at 249 Greenhill Road, Dulwich for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Auction Pricing – In a campaign of this nature, our clients have opted to not state a price guide to the public. To assist you, please reach out to receive the latest sales data or attend our next inspection where this will be readily available. During this campaign, we are unable to supply a guide or influence the market in terms of price.
Ray White Norwood are taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Car spaces: 4