You can feel the seabreeze …
Seabreeze Estate, a prime residential development, offers an ideal blend of location, affordability, and lifestyle. This newly established estate caters to the soaring demand resulting from the robust growth of local businesses and industries in the mid north. Its accessibility has been further enhanced by the recent completion of the Northern Connector motorway from Adelaide, with a staggering investment of $867 million. Port Wakefield is currently experiencing an unprecedented surge in the real estate market due to the high demand for employment opportunities, a phenomenon not witnessed in decades.
When embarking on the journey of constructing a home, it begins with the selection of the right piece of land. Seabreeze Estate presents an array of generously proportioned allotments situated in close proximity or facing onto the Port Wakefield Golf Course. Featuring numerous parks integrated into the community, this development promises an exceptional lifestyle for first-time homebuyers, retiring families, and investors alike.
Just some of the reasons we love Seabreeze Estate:
- Generous size allotments on offer – anywhere between 600m2 and 950m2 available
- Stages 1 and 2 on sale now
- Premium Golf Course frontage allotments available
- House and land packages available upon request
- Beautifully planned with 6 reserves totalling 4.3ha are planned to be spread throughout the Estate
- Civil works commencing shortly
- Port Wakefield provides a modern boat ramp, tidal swimming hole and access to the Clinton National Park
- Only 100kms approx. north of Adelaide
- Huge investments are being made by National & State Governments in the area to assist in the housing crisis and provide more affordable living
- Port Wakefield Regional Council 10-year plan with it’s primary goal to make Port Wakefield a great place to do business an a great place to belong (copy provided upon receipt of enquiry)
- Port Wakefield Golf Club offering a free 12-month membership for each property purchased and settled
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Rachel Lawrie on 0428 882 864 today to express your interest in this incredible opportunity, as these properties are expected to sell quickly.