- 01-Dec-2020 5:15pm to 5:45pm
AUCTION THURSDAY 17TH DECMBER @ 6PM (unless sold prior)
Set on a generous 678sqm (approx.) easy-care allotment, this charming c1925 Bungalow presents an outstanding lifestyle opportunity on a quiet tree lined street.
Venture beyond the meticulous sandstone and brick façade with federation tiled porch entry to reveal an impeccably presented light-filled home. The welcoming central hall displays wonderful period charm with its polished Baltic pine floorboards, feature leadlight window and high ceilings leading to four sizable bedrooms all with built in robes, plantation shutters, decorative ceiling roses, plus the master with spacious en-suite.
To the rear of this charming home a contemporary open plan living room with a state-of-the-art kitchen showcases a 900mm oven and gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, plus island bench with breakfast bar overlooking the open plan family living and meals domain. Seamlessly bringing the outdoors in, French doors open onto your own lush green oasis. The spacious backyard complete with paved alfresco area is bordered by easy-care gardens and an expansive lawn – the perfect space for entertaining and plenty of room for the kids to enjoy!
Comfortably placed within walking distance to quality schooling including St Peters Girl’s, Pembroke and Loreto Colleges, premium shopping facilities, popular Kensington Gardens Reserve, public transport, plus the city only a short drive away.
Features you will love…
• Daikin reverse cycle zoned air-conditioning
• Additional split system air-conditioner in living room
• Built in robes in all bedrooms
• Spacious en-suite to the master bedroom
• Charming period features including floorboards, lead light windows, fireplace & decorative ceiling roses
• Plantation shutters throughout
• 900mm euro oven & gas cooktop
• Bosch dishwasher
• French doors opening onto spacious side yard
• Paved entertaining area and pergola
• Low maintenance gardens
• Outdoor blinds
• Large laundry with plenty of storage & direct outdoor access
• 2x storage sheds
• Secure undercover garaging for 2 cars + off-street parking for an additional 2
• Zoned for Norwood Morialta High & Magill Primary School
Please contact Tim Thredgold on 0418817407 for more information.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2