The Nursery’s best and final …
On the corner of Blackwood Park Boulevard and William Rufus Place, Craigburn Farm, SA 5051.
The Nursery Precinct in the Meridian at Blackwood Park will see the final 33 Allotments in this award winning master planned estate released in four stages over the coming months.
Situated along a gentle rise that is surrounded by the Sturt Gorge Recreation Park, The Nursery offers some of the best opportunities to capture uninterrupted views.
Allotments in The Nursery Precint range from 401 sqm to 2928 sqm, are gently – moderately sloping and are either very close to the Sturt Gorge Recreation Park or directly overlooking it.
Choose your own builder then sit back and watch your dream come to life.
Blackwood Park is a magnificent master planned estate surrounded by beautiful natural environment. Close to the Blackwood township and only 10 minutes to Mitcham Shopping Centre and Westfield Marion.
- Atop gently sloping land
- Adjacent the Sturt Gorge Recreation Park
- Wide range of building envelopes, from 401 square metres right up to an incredible 2,928 square metre site
- Exceptional view across picturesque bushland
- 5-minute walk to Craigburn Lake
- Part of a master-planned, award-winning residential development
Land Sales & Information Centre open Saturdays between 2-4pm or by appointment.
Corner of Blackwood Park Boulevard and William Rufus Place
Register your interest via www.blackwoodpark.com.au