Scott Street Sensation …
This stunning home has been architecturally designed by D’ Andrea Architects with the highest level of design, luxury, and glamour in mind. Nestled in sensational family friendly Dulwich, every detail has been meticulously crafted. Within minutes to Dulwich Village, and prestigious local public schools, this home is a statement of designer living.
Entry into the impressive home you are immediately taken by the quality and craftsmanship. The extensive layered approach to design is captured with tactile materials, like Oak, slab stone, Terrazzo, glass, and Italian marble to create a warmth and richness, allowing each element to shine. The materials and textures are used to connect the spaces, concealing amenities, interacting together within the light-filtered spaces.
The primary suite takes in views to the front courtyard entry through stunning corner-set windows. Light bounces off the ceilings with Velux skylights. Offering a private sanctuary, with corner built-in bench seating and storage. Luxury is reinforced in the walk-in robe with floor to ceiling custom cabinetry. The ensuite is divine. Showcasing Pavlova Terrazzo flooring, hydronic underfloor heating, dual vanities with backlit mirrors, Alpine Mist Caesarstone benchtops and a frameless glass shower screen with walk-in shower. Luxury second to none.
The two additional downstairs bedrooms are tranquil and peaceful with the combined elements of the oak chevron timber flooring and timber shutters. It creates an intimate space to appreciate the details and allows for family friendly versatile living.
The downstairs sixth bedroom can double as a home office, kids’ playroom, or separate lounge for older teens. With an original fireplace, built-in storage, and plantation shutters, it offers the flexibility to create a floor plan for now and the future, growing with the family’s needs.
The main bathroom features a muted colour palette with Calacatta Viola Marble and Fibonacci Terrazzo. With a free-standing bath, walk-in shower, and concealed storage, it is striking but with personality. Certainly, making a statement, that this home is like no other.
The glass and timber staircase acts as a showpiece connecting the luxurious upstairs spaces. Whilst a further two bedrooms are connected via a Jack and Jill-style bathroom featuring Rocket man Terrazzo, custom scalloped cabinetry, and walk-in shower with dual vanities.
The epicurean kitchen is mind blowing. Think hidden concealed cabinets revealing a home bar, and butler’s pantry with Vintec wine fridge and cabinet, integrated dishwasher, and enviable storage and prep space. Whilst the statement kitchen reveals a SMEG pyrolytic oven, SMEG steam oven, blast chiller, sous-vide drawer, warming draw, built-in coffee machine, and SMEG induction cooktop with integrated hood. Finer details such as the stunning full slab Dolomite marble benchtop is more like a piece of art yet encourages families to gather to enjoy this subliminal space.
A spectacular open-plan lounge and dining room is a place to show off, with soaring ceilings, remote blinds, custom drapery and a Bottega stone feature wall with gas fireplace anchoring the room.
Full height glass bifold doors connect the home with the surrounding landscape. The outdoor pavilion is the ideal place to entertain. With rain sensor louvres, a custom black outdoor kitchen with Dekton stone benchtops, fully plumbed gas 6 burner BBQ, crazy paving and a view to the sensational designer mineral pool.
No need for a day at Endota spa, when you can enjoy the private serene surroundings of your own landscape. Throw gatherings, intimate soirées, cocktail parties or a casual BBQ, this luxurious space captures the homes overall approach to living.
Walk the kids to school at nearby Rose Park Primary, stroll to Dulwich Village for a weekend coffee, take a run around Victoria Park, or enjoy a fabulous Sunday session at Victoria Park Social Club. This location is everything.
- Electronic gated entry
- Alarm and camera security
- Dual undercover parking with internal and external access with additional front parking
- Slab stone full height wall tiles to ensuite, bath and powder room
- Fibonacci Terrazzo floor tiling in Pavlova and Rocketman to main bathrooms
- Calacatta Viola Marble benchtop in main bathroom
- Thick Caesarstone in Alpine Mist to ensuite bathroom
- Designer tapware throughout
- Custom scalloped cabinetry in kitchen with full slab Dolomite Marble breakfast bar
- SMEG integrated appliances with pyrolytic oven, steam oven, blast chiller, sous-vide drawer and coffee machine
- Hydronic underfloor heating to ensuite bathroom
- Provision for underfloor heating to kitchen, dining, hallway, laundry, and main bathroom
- Electric Velux skylights in primary suite
- Solid chevron Oak timber flooring
- Luxury carpets
- Frameless shower screens
- Butler’s pantry with Vintec wine fridge, integrated dishwasher, and prep sink
- Zoned ducted heating and cooling
- Large outdoor pavilion with built-in outdoor kitchen, rain sensor louvres
- Outdoor hot/cold shower
- Three phase power
- TV and data points to every bedroom and outdoor pavilion
- Designer mineral swimming pool with hide away pool blanket
- Custom steel door
- Glass bifold doors to connect the indoor-outdoor spaces
- Sonos speaker system throughout
- Bed six/ home office wired for home cinema entertainment
- Automatic lawn and garden irrigation with seasonal timer
- 21KW Solar system with provision for battery
- Zoned for Rose Park Primary School and Marryatville High School
- Close to prestigious private schools Prince Alfred College, St Peter’s College, Pulteney Grammar School and Loreto College.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2