Masterpiece of modern elegance, opulence and luxury for family living …
Custom designed and built by the current owners to the highest standard, this 2018 executive home offers 500 sqm of accommodation on over 1,100 sqm of land is the combination of opulence, luxury and every imagination of family practicality to deliver the ultimate lifestyle opportunity. Featuring sensational proportions, classic design, bespoke finishes, meticulous attention to details and sun-drenched spaces, this home is a masterpiece of modern elegance.
Behind a secure high-walled picturesque oriental garden, the striking reception hall is highlighted by stunning porcelain tiles and soaring 4.1m ceilings, introduces an elegant sitting room bathing in abundance of northern light through floor to ceiling French doors. The grandeur flows through gallery-like interior to the rear living zones, nothing has been compromised to create an environment that is equally beautiful and functional.
Cleverly designed accommodations offer great flexibility and multigenerational living; the captivating master suites with its own private Japanese courtyard offers luxe dressing room and lavish ensuite. A second bedroom suite can be used for teenagers or grandparents. Two more bedrooms towards the rear of the home share a family bathroom, are perfect for kids.
The focal point of the home is the fabulous expansive open plan family domain wrapped with sunny north facing courtyards and incorporating the dream chef’s kitchen, creates a highly integrated and simultaneous unified hub. Impressive panoramic sliding doors opening onto substantial outdoor entertaining pavilion with built-in BBQ , extending the family domain and bringing the outside in. The backyard is spacious with landscaped low maintenance garden, perfect for kids and pets to run around. For the ones looking for resort lifestyle, approval has been granted for an inground pool.
Exclusively positioned in prestigious Erindale, within the pockets of sought-after Pembroke School and St Peters Girls; just a short walk to Foodland on Kensington Road and Marryatville shopping and dining precinct. The City and Burnside Village is only a short driveaway.
- Up to 6 bedrooms if desired
- Master suite: luxe dressing room with LED display cupboards; private Japanese courtyard, double vanity, heated towel rails, freestanding bath with view to the courtyard
- Kitchen: sophisticated walnut colour timber joinery, 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, butlers pantry, hidden breakfast bar/cupboards, Miele appliances: 900mm gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, triple oven including a steam oven with warmer drawers
- Outdoor pavilion with built-in BBQ, sink, generous storage and benchtop spaces
- Gas fireplace to living
- Ducted RC airconditioning throughout X2 units
- Gas instantaneous hot water X2 units
- Japanese style electric bidet to all toilets
- Generous storage throughout including a separate storage room
- Security system, intercom
- Automatic watering system
- Rainwater tank 1000L
- Garden shed
- Double side by side garage with extra storage room and drive through to rear and spaces for secure off street parking on driveway
- Zoned for Burnside Primary and Norwood International High School
- CT 5730/911
- Zoning: Suburban Neighbourhood
- Council: City of Burnside
- Council Rate: $4,317.35 pa
- Water Rate (Supply + Sewer): $467.40 pq
- ES Levy: $427.25 pa
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Car spaces: 2