- Wednesday 18 October at 12:30-1:00pm
Period beauty with exciting potential …
Situated on a Jacaranda-lined avenue among Toorak Garden’s most distinguished properties, this unique offering is a character-filled home with contemporary functionality on a spacious north-facing rear allotment, offering significant potential for expansion.
Built in 1920, this charming solid-brick residence has been meticulously renovated, preserving its original features.
The home welcomes you with an impressive return verandah featuring a stunning timber-panelled ceiling. Inside, you’ll find soaring 3.3m ceilings, beautiful leadlight windows and resurfaced pine timber flooring.
The residence comprises a generous lounge room, modern kitchen with a new 900mm Westinghouse oven, and four bedrooms, three of which feature elegant open fireplaces.
The current floor plan is adaptable, easily conforming to your personal requirements and accommodating to future alterations.
Planning consent has been granted for a contemporary open-plan addition with a luxurious master suite and valuable enclosed double garage.
Recent upgrades include:
• Ceilings and cornicing throughout
• Period open fireplaces and slate hearths
• Fencing to all boundaries
• Hot water system
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
• Updated light fixtures, including downlights and feature pendants complementary to modern living
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Resurfaced original pine timber floors
• Stone kitchen countertops, brushed brass tapware, and shaker-style cabinetry
• Stylish terrazzo-look bathroom tiling with a stacked finger tile feature wall, brushed brass tapware, and freestanding bath
• Additional toilet off the laundry room
• Glass surround to existing large in-ground fully-tiled swimming pool
• Bluetooth-controlled irrigated front garden and verge
• Spacious grassed rear yard with paved patio
99 Grant Avenue presents a wonderful opportunity for families seeking a forever home in an exceptional location, with a wide selection of Adelaide’s most esteemed schooling nearby.
The property enjoys coveted zoning to outstanding primary and secondary schools, Rose Park Primary School and Marryatville High School, within easy walking distance.
Highly-regarded Early Learning Centres and Adelaide’s finest private schools are nearby, including Prince Alfred College, Pembroke School, St. Peter’s Girls School, St. Peter’s College, and Seymour College.
99 Grant Avenue promises a dream family future just moments away from the CBD, Victoria Park Pakapanthi, redeveloping Burnside Village, The Parade Norwood, and leading salons, clinics and fitness studios.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car spaces: 1