Welcome home …
NEW PRICE ALL OFFERS PRESENTED
Resplendent C1925 bungalow with pool, corner parcel and a valuable rear surprise.
With its prized south-north orientation on a corner block that tips the scales beyond the magic 1000sqm mark, there is hardly a more fitting setting for this C1925 bungalow that starts with a timeless facade behind a picket fence and finishes with a solar heated pool and complete self-contained studio.
In between is a return verandah character home that was extended to add light-drenched open-plan living to what is now a dynamic floorplan of multiple living zones and up to five bedrooms – depending on how you utilise that game-changing studio.
Is the poolside studio merely an extension of the existing home, ensuring your independence-craving teen stays in the nest for that little bit longer, lapping up the luxury of their very own granite topped kitchen?
If not, it might just be the logical answer to your working-from-home dreams if it isn’t a home for the in-laws or paying Airbnb guests visiting Adelaide for Fringe festivities, Gather Round or Liv Golf.
Brush box parquetry floors, lofty ceilings, ornate fireplaces, plantation shutters, French doors and custom bookshelves eager for your leather bounds define the timeless aesthetic of this home with ducted r/c and double garage to go with its dual driveway access.
Featuring stone benchtops, Smeg 900mm electric oven, 5-burner gas cooktop, large island, loads of storage and a butler’s pantry with a sea of storage, sink and Siemens dishwasher, the kitchen epitomises the home’s enduring style and quality.
Slide open a wall of bi-fold doors and it instantly feels like the family room and pool area is one interconnected space that comes into its own in summer.
With a master bedroom proud of its walk-in robe and ensuite, not to mention a formal lounge that could become that 5th bedroom, this is a home you will always want to wake up in and never grow out of.
Overlooking Trinity Gardens’ bowling greens and tennis courts, just a stroll from historic Koster Park, a short pedal from The Parade’s beating heart and a 10-minute drive from the CBD; the only thing better than being home is enjoying the lifestyle it brings to your doorstep. A dream.
More to love:
– A much-loved, periodically updated family home
– Ultra-flexible floorplan with double bedrooms
– Dual access to corner parcel
– Set back from the street for extra peace and privacy
– Three under cover carparks with further off-street parking for multiple cars
– Separate self-contained studio with bathroom, private external access and kitchen with granite benchtops and quality appliances
– Powerful 6KW solar system
– Large in-ground pool with solar heating and spa jets
– Storage galore
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with automatic watering system
– Large separate laundry
– New wool carpets
– Garden shed
– Security alarm
– A short walk from public transport
– Zoned for both Trinity Gardens and Norwood International School and surrounded by a variety of prestigious private schooling, all just minutes away
– Steps to the Trinity Gardens Tennis Club
Offering everything at your fingertips – a home that has the flexibility to adapt to every age and stage of family life, this one is not to be missed!
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 3