You have arrived …
Introducing Ikaria, a prestigious collection of six breathtaking beachfront residences nestled along the idyllic Esplanade in Port Noarlunga South. Offering unparalleled views of the ocean, Ikaria beckons to astute buyers seeking a coastal lifestyle. Save up to $35,000 by buying off the plan!
Designed with the utmost precision, each residence at Ikaria is the epitome of architectural brilliance envisioned by esteemed South Australian architects, Tectvs.
Each Ikaria Homes showcases 4 oversized bedrooms, including a master suite on each floor, 2 spacious living areas and 3.5 stunning bathrooms.
The exterior architecture features a sophisticated colour palette that blends effortlessly with the coastal surroundings. Linear lines and subtle curves are ingeniously combined to create a bold, contemporary appearance, resulting in an ageless aesthetic and grand presence on the Esplanade.
Inside, Ikaria’s finishes palette is both inviting and sophisticated. The combination of durable engineered timber flooring, feature lighting and stunning stone surfaces creates a cohesive and visually impressive design. The use of these materials provides an organic and texturally rich aesthetic with tactile surfaces that offer understated and calming tones. The result is a refined and elegant atmosphere that radiates luxurious living.
The first floor offers open plan living and dining along with a stunning kitchen and butlers pantry featuring bespoke joinery and ample of storage. The living area opens to a balcony with breathtaking ocean views. The first-floor master suite offers privacy positioned to the rear of the home and boasts an expansive walk-in robe and an elegant ensuite with a freestanding bath, double vanity and spacious shower.
Downstairs, three guest bedrooms await, plus a versatile retreat that opens out onto the landscaped backyard through large sliding doors. For beach lovers, the outdoor shower is conveniently positioned near the entry through the laundry to make the transition from the coastal paradise to the comforts of your adobe a true breeze.
At Ikaria you have the opportunity to personalise your home by selecting from two meticulously crafted interior colour schemes ‘Reef’ or ‘Coral’. These thoughtfully curated palettes elevate each living space, ensuring that regardless of your choice, your home perfectly reflects your taste and style.
You’ll love these features:
- Rare beachside location
- Bespoke, Torrens titled home
- Stamp duty saving up to $35,000
- Architecturally designed by award-winning Tectvs Architects
- Breathtaking panoramic ocean views
- Magnificent external façade with gentle curves and timber-look aluminium balcony slats
- Master bedroom with spacious walk-in-robe and opulent ensuite
- Second master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe
- Luxurious ensuite with elegant freestanding bathtub
- Built-in robes in other bedrooms
- Versatile second living area
- Conveniently located dedicated laundry with outdoor shower
- Lofty 3m ceiling height on first floor
- Square set cornices throughout the home
- Engineered timber floors
- Premium carpets for bedrooms and porcelain tiles in wet areas
- Gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry
- Curved engineered stone benchtop on kitchen island
- Exclusive feature panelling on kitchen island benchtop
- Architecturally designed custom kitchen joinery
- Mirror splashback with LED lighting in kitchen
- 900mm SMEG kitchen appliances with 2 wall ovens
- Stylish tap ware and sanitary ware finishes
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles in bathrooms, feature wall in powder room
- Frameless Shower Screens
- Elegant Free-Standing Bath in the Main Ensuite
- Engineered stone benchtops to all vanities
- LED downlights throughout
- Ample storage throughout
- Landscaped surrounds for a natural ambience
- Ducted reverse cycle and zoned air conditioning system
- Timber soffits on balcony
- Aluminium batten cladded automatic panel lift double garage doors
- Premium Colourbond Ultra roof for coastal environment
- Double glazed glass to external aluminium windows and doors
- Video intercom and security system
Customise your home with a choice of colour palate and optional upgrades such as; an outdoor kitchen or perhaps an internal fireplace. For those buyers who would really like a life of luxury, there is an option to feature an elevator in Residence 1.
As you make your way down to the beach, you’ll find an array of dining options, ranging from casual cafes to fine dining restaurants. Take a leisurely stroll through Port Noarlunga’s town centre, and you’ll discover a range of boutiques, galleries, and cafes that are just waiting to be discovered. Families with children can enjoy a wide range of educational opportunities with several reputable schools in the area.
You will experience convenient access to the Adelaide CBD, with several public transport options available for those who prefer not to drive. With the perfect balance of relaxed coastal living and easy city access, Port Noarlunga South is the ideal location for those who want the best of both worlds. At the end of the day, return to your luxury beachside home, where you can relax and unwind in the comfort of your own space.
Ikaria, Esplanade Port Noarlunga South.
For further information, visit www.ikariaesplanade.com.au
Reply now and one of our friendly team will contact you to discuss the project.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. RLA 276447.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2