- Tuesday 4 April 5:30pm
Captivating character, offering the pinnacle of lifestyle excellence c.1910 …
Irresistibly appealing with the most delightful street presence, this captivating home is abundant in period features, coupled with a versatile floor plan of grandly proportioned rooms leading from its central hallway. Prepare to fall in love with the stunning leadlight details, soaring decorative ceilings and boxed bay windows, timber floorboards and a list that goes on as you meander the interiors. Wrapped in established gardens across its 511sqm allotment and enjoying an elevated street position, this adored, freestanding home is placed for lifestyle excellence with its appeal further underpinned by the opportunity to renovate or extend to make it suitable to your own personal needs.
Features to love:
- Three spacious bedrooms, two at the front of the home with boxed bay windows and views to the front garden
- Large living room with fireplace and french doors opening out onto the externals
- Timber Kitchen with causal dine-in option
- Slated main bathroom with bathtub
- Sunroom to the rear of the home with floor to ceiling glass overlooking rear yard
- Stunning leadlight features to the entrance hallway
- Ornate decorative ceilings and ceiling roses throughout
- Decorative fireplaces to the living spaces and bedrooms
- Solid timber floorboards throughout
- Cellar / Wine store
- Secure off street parking plus carport
- Evaporative Air-conditioning throughout with gas wall heater the hallway
- Allotment of approximately 511sqm
Shopping and Convenience:
- Perfectly positioned within a stroll to the cosmopolitan boutiques, conveniences and delectable eateries offered by ‘The Parade’, not to mention premium fashion and lifestyle shopping at Burnside Village Shopping, and the city centre merely four kilometres from the doorstep.
- Walking distance to Victoria Park, the vibrant East End and East Parklands.
- Elite public and private schooling options include Marryatville High and Norwood Primary school zoning with Prince Alfred College, Pembroke, Loreto, St Ignatius Primary and St Peters College all within a short distance.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car spaces: 1