- 10 February 2022 — 5:30pm to 6:00pm
Grand designs inspiration and a masterful execution …
An outstanding opportunity to purchase a delightful bluestone fronted symmetrical Villa right in the heart of this highly sought after city-fringe location. Situated in a quiet and leafy Jacaranda lined street, this gorgeous property is brimming with heritage charms, and features a jaw dropping contemporary extension.
There’s so much to love about this prestigious character masterpiece. From concept to completion, there’s been no spared effort or expense in transforming this early 1900’s Croydon Classic….
State of the art fittings and fixtures with an emphasis on a design that perfectly reflects quality and modernistic functionality complement a marriage of old world charm, and modern-day convenience. A true celebration and collaboration of exciting architecture and lifestyle, this light filled home ticks all the right boxes for both luxurious family living, and for those who just love to entertain in style.
Just minutes from the Adelaide city centre, and moments from the cosmopolitan delights of Croydon’s famous Queen Street Cafe scene, the executive address on offer provides a convenient lifestyle that simply does not disappoint.
The original part of the home features the quintessential central hallway, and plays host to the sleeping quarters of this home. A spacious master suite which dreams are made of, boasting a spacious and fully tiled en-suite, and floor-to-ceiling built in robes. Thanks to a well designed and versatile floor-plan, the fourth bedroom could also be utilised as a formal lounge, or home theatre room if desired.
The ‘Instagramable’ rear open plan living space is sophisticated and showcases breathtaking exposed brick feature walls, concrete polished floors, wood furnace heater, and grey caesarstone countertops which together creates a chic warehouse type vibe. Budding chefs and cooks alike will enjoy the well-appointed kitchen – whipping up a storm for one or many is an easy task with the help of a 900mm stainless steel cooker, masses of bench and storage space, plus an oversized kitchen island.
Moving outside, stacking bi-fold doors open out to the rear alfresco, a perfect example for what truly is the great outdoors. Precisely cut grass and beautifully manicured gardens set the scene for this entertainer’s resort style oasis. Sit back and relax at the outside bar and soak up the atmosphere created by the grand design that this home bestows, Whatever the occasion, it’ll always be a hit to host your friends and family here. A home, and backyard, designed to make an impression.
Put simply, the dream property offering excellent accommodation, multiple living areas, low maintenance resort style living, and a spacious and well thought out floor-plan where every member of the family will be afforded their own personal space.
Make no mistake, all the highly sought-after credentials are here… You could be waiting a very long time for a home of this calibre to hit the Croydon market again!
Features to note:
- Picturesque tree-lined street
- Stunning double fronted character cottage, with sandstone façade
- Traditional bull-nose veranda
- Multiple original ornate fireplaces
- Wide central arched hallway
- Charming lead-light windows
- Powder room
- Outdoor entertaining areas
- Exceptional, architecturally designed rear extension
- Beautifully polished concrete floors
- Alfresco accessible through bi-fold glass doors
- Feature high ceilings throughout, some with decorative features
- Study nook area
- Laundry with outdoor access
- Carport with automatic roller door
- Rear garage or workshop
- Polished solid timber floorboards
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Cheminees Philippe Radiante 700 furnace heater (made in France)
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Solar electrical system
- Rinnai hot water system with thermostatic control
- Two bathtubs
- Built-in robes and lots of storage
- Quality European appliances
- Built in outdoor speakers
- Fully reroofed
- Within walking distance to the much-loved Queen Street café Scene, and to a multitude of convenient public transport options which include both the Croydon & West Croydon train stations
- Moments from Welland Plaza and the convenience of Port Road, just minutes to the Adelaide CBD
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, TOOP+TOOP makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
For more information, feel free to contact Croydon’s local agent, Thomas Crawford of TOOP+TOOP Real Estate anytime on 0448 888 816.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 3