- Saturday 4 November at 11:15-11:45am
From the city to a slice of Hills heaven in a moment; the magic of 142 Yarrabee Road …
Where else can you swim in the tree tops, wake up to a gum-studded view over the valley, be in the city one moment and a country setting the next, reach out and almost touch the local wildlife from your rear terrace, and watch the sun set like a changing work of art?
Where else but 142 Yarrabee Road; a family home that takes its strikingly modern two-storey exterior and deeply immerses itself in a magical Adelaide Hills setting, reaching its soul-soothing crescendo at its elevated rear.
Consider it the ultimate adult treehouse, designed for families with a growing brood in tow and – thanks to the completely self-contained lower floor – an AirBnb listing or the live-in-laws in mind. Think the most flexible family home you’ll find, moments from world-class wineries just waiting to be discovered.
The upper floor prioritises family time amongst open-plan living, making food the centre of every occasion thanks to the stone-topped kitchen with Bosch appliances, induction cooktop, integrated coffee machine and bundles of storage atop solid timber floors.
The transition to that terrace is felt with nothing more than a slide of the bifold doors, sending a cooling summer breeze in, imploring you to step out and catch that sunset or simply call the kids in from the electric heated pool below.
The moment you roll over, draw the curtains with a push of a button and play a game of ‘spot the resident koala’ is just another perfect start to the day in a home that somehow stands just 10 minutes from Burnside Village, transporting you a like wormhole between two very different worlds. Where else would you rather be than right here.
More to love:
– Supremely flexible floorplan with up to five bedrooms
– Self-contained lower floor with kitchen, two bedrooms and expansive living room
– The consummate entertainer thanks to its upper and lower level alfresco entertaining zones
– Large fully-tiled pool with electric heating
– Solar Panels for reduced energy bills
– Oversized solid brick double garage
– Less than 20 minutes from the CBD
– Study/5th bedroom
– Sleek fully-tiled bathrooms throughout
– Second fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms to lower level retreat
– Recent upgrades include fully-painted exterior and updated flooring
– Beautifully presented established gardens
– Storage includes large master’s walk-in robe and built-in robes to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
– High capacity rain water storage
– Ducted r/c and two open-fireplaces
– Wine Cellar
– Electric blinds to master bedroom – revealing that beautiful view
– Moments from a range of hiking trails with Cleland National Park at your backdoor, and Mount Lofty Botanic Gardens close by
– Close proximity to Crafers, Stirling, Hahndorf and only a 10 minute drive to Burnside Village
– Close proximity to some of Adelaide’s most exclusive schools
LGA: ADELAIDE HILLS.
Land Size: 2119.0 m2.
Build Size: 398 m2.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2