- Contact agent
Executive-style living in the city’s best corner? Yes please …
Hitting the perfect sweet spot between spacious and easy, city living rarely looks and feels so good. Located in arguably the CBD’s most sought-after pocket, this executive style 3-bedroom home has a side-by-side double garaging, a large north-facing upper level terrace and gives you the licence to entertain with flair.
Sophisticated looks and supreme comfort combine in this impeccably presented home. The astute floorplan of this surprisingly large home has the luxurious master wing the sole bedroom on its free-flowing open-plan upper level.
It means you can use the two bedrooms below to suit your needs. making this the ideal pad for socialites and career driven duos to small families and downsizers looking to upgrade their lifestyle.
- Contemporary townhouse in an exclusive enclave
- Remote access to double garage
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Large open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar and Smeg appliances
- High ceilings and neutral colour scheme
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Storage includes floor-to-ceiling wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Separate laundry with walk-in storage cupboard
- Small wine cellar under stairs
- Second bedroom features private access to courtyard/garden
- Close to public transport
Hutt Street is alive, Victoria Park has never been more beautiful, and the Festival season is on summer’s horizon. And it’s all yours, without ever having to pick up a set of car keys. It can’t get much better than that.
CT / 5962/748
Equivalent Building Area / 279sqm (approx.)
Land Size / 168sqm (approx.)
Council / City of Adelaide
Council Rates / $3,045.35 p.a.
Admin Levy / Sinking Fund $430 p.q.
Water & Sewer / $244.31 p.q.
ESL / $215.05 p.a.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2