- Wednesday 21 February at 12:30-1:00pm
The Ultimate Entertainer – Style, Sophistication & Simply Sublime …
Modern elegance meets historical charm in this c 1870’s built stunner. You will find it hard to believe that this gorgeous, meticulously renovated Terrace was originally built the same year as the Adelaide GPO and still retains some of the beautiful, original heritage features of this era. An incredible bespoke renovation has transformed this one-time Afghan Cameleer/healer home, chemist shop, movie set/restaurants into a stunning and sophisticated contemporary residence.
This unique, stylish home offers the highest level of fixtures and fittings throughout, including standout features like a 2nd level plunge pool, private upstairs entertaining area with second kitchen and BBQ area, huge cellar, off street parking for up to 3 cars, full security and solar panels – the list goes on and on ……
Come and view a piece of South Australia’s history as well as one of the most beautiful homes you are likely to see in the CBD.
The Why To Buy 🙂
- 4 Spacious bedrooms, upstairs & downstairs master suites, both with walk-in robes & ensuites
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built-in robes
- Expansive downstairs open plan living, dining & family room
- Sublime kitchen with quality appliances, gas cooking & butler’s pantry
- Upstairs spacious living area with kitchenette
- Stunning outdoor entertaining deck with fan & automatic screens to provide shade in summer
- In winter, the deck can be fully enclosed & heated with 2 x 3200w Heatscope infrared heaters.
- Amazing 2nd level mineral pool with heat pump – Swim with a view
- Superb dry cellar which will entice any wine connoisseur
- North facing front balcony, a great place to soak up the winter sun
- Opulent main bathroom with large freestanding bath
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout as well as two split systems downstairs
- European laundries – one on each floor
- Additional storage in attic with access ladder
- Secure, remote controlled front gates plus electronic lock eternal doors (opened by passcode, fingerprint, token, phone or key)
- Wired security cameras surround the house, monitored from your smartphone
- Fibre to the curb internet
- 3 Phase power with 5kw solar system linked to the Tesla Powerwall 2 battery
- Outdoor automated watering system
- Secure off-street parking for 3 cars
This generational property is as adaptable as it is beautiful. Suitable for a myriad of uses, family/dual, professionals, work from home/office, investment/airbnb are all possibilities and more…
This spectacular home is nestled in a quiet pocket of the city, offering easy access to all the amenities you could need. An exciting and low maintenance lifestyle is guaranteed in the eclectic South West/Central Market precinct. Surrounded by many new funky cafe’s, Wine Bars and entertainment venues as well as the iconic Gouger St and Central Markets all on your doorstep.
Zoned for both Adelaide high schools, Sturt St primary and close to many elite private schools, the free connector city loop bus and tram are both also on your doorstep.
For any further information please contact Andrew Downing, The City Specialist, on 0404 882 311.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the Ray White Adelaide City office (2/127 Hutt Street, Adelaide) for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 3