- Wednesday 5 July at 11:30am-12:00pm & Saturday 8 July at 2:00-2:30pm
Private & secure executive home in tranquil position …
Auction Location: on site.
Prestigiously located in a tranquil pocket of Adelaide’s most highly sought after city-fringe location, this Samuel James built home has been beautifully designed to maximise northerly light and space. With an emphasis on privacy and security it offers the ultimate easy-care lock-up and leave lifestyle.
Privately positioned on a desirable street, an electric gate opens to a long tree-lined driveway that stretches to a double garage with internal access and a third parking space and turning area.
A soaring entrance, grounded by polished boards introduces a modern light-filled aesthetic punctuated by timeless timber and marble accents throughout.
All three bedrooms are king-sized. Downstairs, the light filled primary suite with north facing windows incorporates a walk-in robe and designer ensuite with double vanities. Upstairs, two particularly spacious bedrooms include built-in robes, with another luxurious bathroom also featuring marble and European tapware.
Wow factor living sits beneath a jaw-dropping double height void dotted by windows that frame tree top vignettes and allow sunshine to pour in. Picture windows gaze across a private deck with a lush bamboo backdrop.
The top-end kitchen with Caesarstone island bench intersects the adjacent meals area and features a marble splash back, Smeg appliances and a bank of 2-pack cabinetry. Sliders extend out to the undercover dining deck with glorious park like views.
Finally, a powder room incorporates separate vanity and WC, whilst the adjacent laundry has access to a drying yard.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES YOU’LL LOVE
- Built by award-winning builder Samuel James Homes
- Ultimate lifestyle location in arguably Norwood’s most prestigious area
- Absolute privacy and security in tranquil park-like setting
- Remote entry gate
- Monitored alarm
- Double garage with panel lift door, internal entry & storage
- Third, independent parking space and turning area
- Automatic irrigation
- Ducted R/C air-conditioning
- Smeg oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher
- 2-pack cabinetry
- Bedroom blinds
- Linen cupboard
- Less than 3 km to Victoria Square and the CBD
- Walk to Norwood Parade & Kensington Road
- Only minutes from the East Parklands
- A large range of boutiques, cafes, restaurants, pubs, hairdressers, supermarkets; cinema, gym facilities & public transport all within walking distance
- Marryatville High School & Rose Park Primary
- Central to prestigious colleges including PAC, Saints, Pembroke, Loreto
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2