Gracious Villa epitomises grand character in this sought-after pocket …
Quietly located on a residents’ only street this captivating c1880 Character Villa set on a staggering 1,274m2 parcel of land that rises well above usual heritage blocks to deliver breathtakingly beautiful size, space and adaptability.
Elegantly merging the quintessential yesteryear luxury of near 4m soaring ceilings, solid timber floors, and arched hallways with a thoughtfully designed and seamless extension impeccably suited to more modern living.
Delivering a versatile footprint that sees three lofty bedrooms each with feature fireplaces including a sweeping master with French doors, walk-through robe and spaciously sparkling ensuite, huge formal lounge (or luxurious fourth bedroom) and equally generous formal dining, along with a gleaming contemporary chef’s zone that’s just a comfortable conversation away from the kids in the casual living or indulging friends in the dining, effortless entertaining and a relaxed lifestyle is at the heart of this magnificent home.
Exceptional outdoor entertaining has been meticulously woven into the property too where banks of bi-folding doors to the dining completely open to reveal a beautiful polished concrete all-weather alfresco overlooking a manicured and sunbathed backyard headlined by a glimmering swimming pool.
With a long list of welcome inclusions ranging from powerful ducted a/c throughout, bill-busting solar system, outdoor home gym space, dedicated storage room, 500-bottle wine cellar and spacious double garage helming a long driveway with room for several cars.
Superbly located in sought-after Fullarton, enjoy a host of popular cafés, restaurants and delicious takeaway shops at arm’s reach, award-winning Frewville Foodland a stone’s throw for all your daily essentials, both Glen Osmond Primary and Glenunga International moments away, while the CBD sits an astonishing 3km from your front door.
Features to love…
· Spectacular c.1880 Character Villa set on a beautiful 1,274m2 (approx.) allotment of neat, manicured gardens, established fruit trees and high private hedging
· Classic return verandah and sandstone façade, 3.6m soaring ceilings, solid timber floors, heritage fireplaces throughout, and 500+ bottle wine cellar
· Light-filled open-plan extension offering lovely entertaining across the dining, casual family zone and stone-topped modern contemporary kitchen featuring abundant cabinetry, sleek all-electric appliances and views into the backyard
· Wide bi-folding doors (with retractable screens) connecting the dining to a superb outdoor alfresco area with polished concrete floors, LED downlighting, ceiling fans and ample in-built cabinetry
· Generous master bedroom with French doors opening to a leafy outlook, WIR and spacious ensuite
· 2 lofty front bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and built-in robes
· Spacious formal lounge (or 4th bedroom option) with in-built shelving as well as generous formal dining
· Large main bathroom featuring separate shower and relaxing bath as well as family-friendly laundry with great storage
· Powerful ducted a/c for year-round comfort, 7kw solar system, solar hot water as well as 45k-litre rainwater tanks
· Dedicated store room or space for home gym adjoining outdoor entertaining
· Low maintenance manicured backyard with sunbathed sparkling swimming pool for endless summer fun
· A stone’s throw to Glen Osmond Primary as well as Glenunga International for hassle-free morning commutes with the kids
· Close to popular cafés and local restaurants for a great lifestyle
· Just 6 minutes to Unley and King William Road’s vibrant shopping precincts and a quick 3km to the CBD
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2