- Wednesday 26 October 5:45pm — 6:15pm
- Saturday 26 October 9:30am — 10:00am
Refined contemporary style in iconic city fringe position …
Best Offers by Monday 7th of November at 12:00pm.
Boasting an exceptional position in the heart of historic North Adelaide, an outstanding architectural renovation completed in December 2021 has infused this captivating Victorian beauty with a refined contemporary aesthetic. A floorplan of generous proportion cleverly combines superb heritage elements with beautifully considered modern design, all just a stone’s throw from the CBD and acres of idyllic parkland.
Nestled behind a high fence, the beautifully restored sandstone façade presents a lace trimmed veranda, high gable with ornamental timberwork, and front door with superb stained-glass surround.
Upon entry, one is struck by the length and width of the hallway, with 3.6m ceilings, decorative archway and original floorboards stretching towards sun-drenched informal living and the outdoors beyond.
All principal rooms are spacious and bathed in light, with decorative ceiling roses and fireplaces. Currently comprising 3 bedrooms, these rooms could be configured to suits one’s requirements.
A showpiece of interior design, the master bedroom is the perfect blend of old and new. A gracious black marble fireplace is offset by a soft contemporary palette that is continued into the wow-factor ensuite bathroom, wrapped in marble with designer tapware. A large walk-in robe is perfect for the fashionista.
The main bathroom also boasts natural stone tiles, and a wet room style shower and built-in bath.
Enveloped by north facing sunlight, open plan living and meals is where you will entertain, gather and relax. Features include an upholstered banquette and window seat, ceiling beams and oak floors.
The beautifully curated kitchen incorporates a spectacular Carrara marble topped island bench and splashback, bespoke joinery and a host of integrated appliances.
A full-length slider effortlessly connects to a paved dining area and the most enchanting rear garden and lawn designed by renowned landscaper Ollie Greenwell.
- Desirable corner position
- Architectural extension by Murray Britton completed 2021
- Interiors by interior architect
- 20m hallway
- High-end designer fixtures and fittings
- Landscaping by Greenwell Landscapes
- Bosch microwave, oven, induction cooktop & dishwasher
- Integrated Fisher& Paykel fridge/freezer
- New electric hot water service
- New carpets
- Ducted R/C air-conditioning
- Automatic timed irrigation
- 2 parking permits
- Rear side gate access
- North facing rear
- Historic inner-city fringe precinct
- Less than 4km from Victoria Square
- Short stroll to vibrant O’Connell Street restaurants, cafes & boutiques
- Steps from the Parklands & Perryman’s bakery
- Walk to Adelaide Oval, river precinct & Adelaide University
- Zoned for North Adelaide Primary, Adelaide High & Adelaide Botanic High School
- Close to several leading private schools
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2