- Sat 10 Sept 12:00—12:30pm
- Sun 11 Sept 11:00—11:30am
- Wed 14 Sept 5:00—5:30pm
A spacious palm springs dream home in this leafy, blue-chip suburb …
This unique Palm Springs-inspired Architecturally designed family home is in the heart of highly sought-after suburb of Hawthorn. Set across a split-level footprint overlooking Brownhill creek, the home boasts sleek mid-century design with a hint of modern contemporary.
The open-plan kitchen, dining and living area take center stage with built-in black leather dining booth and matching bespoke timber shelving and cabinetry. The full-featured designer kitchen with butler’s and window skylights allows an abundance of natural light with wall to ceiling glass framed windows and slide doors, overlooking a Mintaro slate patio and private outdoor entertaining area.
The flexible floorplan includes a privately placed master bedroom with tranquil garden views, expansive walk-in robe, adjoining home office and nearby mid-century bathroom. Bedrooms two and three are at the front of the home with the main bedroom connecting to an ensuite and play or wardrobe space.
A neat low maintenance garden with gravel garden beds surrounds a second cosy patio area and the sunbathed upper lawn has brilliant bamboo screening for perfectly private relaxing and entertaining all year round.
Both in walking distance to the bustling King William Road and Mitcham Square and in the vicinity of some of Adelaide top independent and public schools, the home is also conveniently located nearby Unley Park Train Station.
29 Hampton Street is a convenient mid-century dream right in the leafy surrounds of a highly sought-after and family-friendly location.
Features you’ll love:
- Eye-catching mid-century street presence with whitewash brick fencing
- Architecturally designed split-level living
- Central open plan entertaining and dining area with plentiful natural light. Floor-to-ceiling Louvre windows and black framed glass sliding doors leading to the outdoor area
- Designer kitchen featuring Calcutta gold marble bench top, built-in fridge, ample cabinetry and all new Miele appliances.
- Adjoining laundry with built-in floor to ceiling cabinetry, integrated freezer and ample bench space
- Generous master bedroom with expansive walk-in floor-to-ceiling bespoke robe, home office space and access to private patio
- Good sized second bedroom with wardrobe area or study/play nook and ensuite
- Handy third bedroom or study
- Split-system AC in main living, master bedroom and second bedroom
- Custom designed mid-century, built-in cabinetry including bookcase, bar, booth seating, TV cabinets, wardrobes, bedhead and side tables
- Charming outdoor entertaining area with Mintaro slate paving and pergola, perfect for weekend barbeques and balmy twilight cocktails
- Neat, low maintenance gravel garden beds, lush established greenery and spacious upper lawn area with bamboo screening. Fully irrigated watering system throughout
- Custom designed garden lighting highlighting the best of this mid-century design into the evening
- Historic gum views of Brownhill Creek
- Double carport with auto roller door
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2
- Price: $1,495,000