A classic redefined, ready to entertain like few can on a huge slice of sought-after St Georges …
Poised on an eye-wateringly large parcel spanning some 1397sqm to take a pool and full-size tennis court without breaking a sweat, this extended and fully-renovated dual-level home is the immaculate definition of family freedom – all wrapped up in the zone for Glenunga International High and Linden Park Primary Schools, just a stroll from Seymour College.
Dressed in white to strike a picture-pretty first impression behind an old elm tree, this colonial style crowd pleaser fuses timeless looks with contemporary functionality across an ultra-flexible floorplan of up to five bedrooms.
Multiple living zones ensures every family member can find their place, none more impressive than the cathedral-ceilinged rear addition that laps up lashings of light through its sea of northern windows/doors, warms winter with a Escea feature fireplace and looks over the pool.
The addition extended open-plan living to envious dimensions, drawing you to a special kitchen featuring provincial custom cabinetry, stone tops, butler’s pantry, freestanding vintage-style Smeg oven and the room to cook with reckless abandon.
Follow the oak floating floors for long enough and you’ll discover a home office/5th bedroom, formal lounge and a master bedroom with a walk-in robe and an oversized ensuite defined by its striking monochromatic scheme and freestanding bath.
The kids will roam free on an upper level with a retreat they can call their own, a fully tiled bathroom and three bedrooms, two featuring walk-in robes.
Winter hikes at Waterfall Gully, spring shopping sprees at Burnside Village, long summer days by the pool that turn to epic 3-setters on your synthetic night-lit court; a home for all seasons and every reason to say ‘where do I sign’. St Georges it is then.
More to love:
- Ideally placed in a whisper-quiet, tree-laden pocket St Georges
- Timeless and tastefully renovated from top to toe, inside and out
- Powerful 5KW solar system
- Large fully-tiled in-ground pool
- Large lock-up garage/carport and off-street parking for at least five cars
- Electronic gated entry for vehicle access
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Storage galore and large separate laundry
- Fresh, white colour scheme
- High ceilings throughout
- Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with automatic watering system
- Metres from Seymour College
- Just 10 minutes from the CBD
- And much more.
- CT / 5099/647
- Council / City of Burnside
- Zoning / SN
- Built / 1957
- Land / 1397m2
- Council Rates / $3372.90pa
- Emergency Services Levy / $344.75pa
- SA Water / $380.64pq
- Estimated rental assessment / Written rental assessment can be provided upon request
- Nearby Schools / Linden Park P.S, Glenunga International H.S, Urrbrae Agricultural H.S, Mitcham Girls H.S
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal and financial advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts. RLA | 226409
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 6