Seaside sunsets and city views – a world of luxury …
Grab your sunnies for scorching sea views and sparkling sundrenched sands are literally on the horizon when you reside in this exceptional, three bedroom, seaside residence!
Intelligent design sees the intuitive inclusion of ground level bedrooms and second storey open plan living blessed with east and west-facing balconies. With space for entertaining you’ll enjoy the flexibility to soak up city views with your morning coffee and to appreciate champagne-worthy ocean sunsets every night.
In the cool downstairs space three large bedrooms deliver an esteemed master suite, a generous second bedroom and a third (also large) bedroom or home office. Two huge bathrooms and a well-designed laundry acknowledge the space needed in wet areas that receive frequent wet and sandy visitors – part and parcel of living by the beach.
In a location that invites summer entertaining, this kitchen comes to the party. An island bench with granite tops, Miele appliances and twin pantries combine to deliver an easy space for family cooks and home entertainers.
And where better in this summer haven to position yourself, than perfectly centred between Joe’s Kiosk and the Henley jetty with all the wining, dining and coffee you could ask for on tap in Henley Square?
The delights don’t stop there:
• Upper level dedicated to open plan living and dining with a central 5-star kitchen
• Guest powder room on the upper level
• Bedrooms, bathrooms and laundry downstairs
• Master bedroom featuring a private courtyard, ceiling fan, built-in robe and huge ensuite with a bath
• Built-in robe and ceiling fan in bedroom two
• Large third bedroom or spacious home office
• Deluxe main bathroom – abundantly spacious with wall hung vanities and in-wall cisterns
• Double garage with internal home access and an auto panel lift door
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Underfloor heating
• 10kw solar panels
• Intercom access
• Easy city access, close to the airport, Harbourtown and excellent schools
Zoned to Henley High School, close to St Michael’s College, Fulham North Primary and Henley Beach Primary, this is an impressive family home, investment property or couples’ haven that will blow you away!
Council rates / approx $812.25 p.q
SA water / approx $326.94 p.q
ES levy / approx $293.65 p.a
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2