For family freedom like you’ve never imagined, make it a bold take on a Maylands classic …
Completed in just 2018, the way this bespoke home pays beautiful homage to the heritage of its leafy, tightly-held suburb and effortlessly evolves into an ultra-modern statement in family living is simply something to savour, leaving you wanting more – and wondering, “what else do I really need?”
First impressions count and this sandstone-fronted facade is no exception, wonderfully executed to look right at home amongst Maylands’ enduring character villas – and reaffirm Beechwood Homes’ reputation as a luxury builder of choice.
The current owners chose very wisely, passing on the pops of colour and imported, high-end selections that put an instant pep in your step and shine their brightest where the rear family room rises to 6m at its highest point.
Soaring voids and expanses of north-facing double-glazed glass only enhance the sense of space and light, defining this free-flowing home featuring 4 bedrooms, a home office or fifth bedroom, and a theatre/formal living space to go with its oversized double garage.
With dark and moody tones, stone benchtops, solid American oak breakfast bar, integrated Liebherr fridge and freezer, German-imported appliances, butler’s pantry and fingerprint-free soft-close cabinetry, the kitchen is a triumph in form and function. The heart and soul.
Passing drinks to guests (and tongs to forgetful BBQ masters) is as easy as sliding open the kitchen’s servery window to a down-lit alfresco pavilion with a kitchen of its own, vibrant Italian tiled floors, integrated speaker system and ‘summer house warming’ written all over it.
Feel that? It’s the thermostatically controlled hydronic in-slab heating that warms the engineered oak floors of the lower level and epitomises the home’s supreme efficiency and touch-of-a-button comfort.
Press ‘play’ on your favourite Spotify playlist and you’ll drive, pedal or bus your way to Norwood’s beating heart before you barely finish the first song. Three songs if you’re thinking of an East End Fringe show.
A home that beats to its own drum, with everything you’ll ever need, exactly where you’ve always wanted it.
– Impeccably presented, custom family home combining a classic villa facade with a dynamic two-level interior
– Flexible, boundless floorplan
– Spacious master bedroom with fully-tiled ensuite and dressing room
– 3 further bedrooms all with built in robes
– Superb 3 way family bathroom
– Spacious powder room
– Fifth bedroom/Home office with built in desk
– Hydronic under-floor heating to entire lower floor, plus upper-level wet areas
– Additional living zone/theatre, laundry and large entry foyer to lower level
– Powerful 5KW solar system
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling (each room with individual control panels), plus Danish Morso feature fireplace
– Kitchen includes dual 600mm Neff ovens (one with steam function) both with “Slide ‘n’ Hide” doors, Neff 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop with wok, and integrated Miele dishwasher with “Knock to Open” access.
– Liebherr fridge, built-in BBQ on mains gas, sink, fan and ceiling speakers to alfresco pavilion
– Oversized double garage with wifi-enabled Panelift door, space for a workshop, plus full attic storage with pull-down ladder
– Secure off-street parking for a further two cars
– Loads of storage – with custom joinery
– High ceilings throughout
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with automatic watering system and secure rear yard
– Zoned for Trinity Gardens, East Adelaide Primary Schools along with Adelaide and Adelaide Botanic High Schools
– Just minutes from Prince Alfred, Pembroke, St Ignatious and St Peters Colleges
– Walking distance from parks, public transport and The Parade
– Moments from The Avenues shopping precinct
– Less than 10 minutes from the CBD.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2