Captivating villa in coveted lifestyle location …
Auction Location: Saturday 22nd of July at 11:30am on site.
With a valuable corner position on a wide treelined street, this captivating return veranda villa sits in the heart of one of Adelaide’s most coveted eastern suburbs. Its bright contemporary aesthetic celebrates exquisite period details, whilst its extended floorplan offers space and versatility for those seeking a family home with the perfect lifestyle location.
Nestled behind a picket fence, the dappled front garden reveals a picturesque sandstone frontage with tessellated tiled veranda and leadlight windows.
The hallway featuring pine boards and lofty ceilings, brushes past original rooms with highly decorative plaster ceilings and fireplaces, towards open plan family living.
Principal rooms are highly flexible in function, and currently comprise a chic living room plus four bedrooms, or three plus a home office.
The generously proportioned primary bedroom forms a stylish retreat, with built-in robe and large ensuite bathroom.
Family life centres around light filled open plan living, grounded by superb Mediterranean style floors drenched in light from feature paned windows and a glorious garden backdrop. At centre stage is the all-white kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking casual meals and living.
Concealed from view, an adjacent wing incorporates a laundry, family bathroom and separate WC.
French doors seamlessly extend indoor entertaining through to undercover dining, with built-in Heatstrip warmth for all-year round comfort. The peaceful and private rear lawns and garden are teaming with birdlife and studded with magnificent Agave and Pencil Pines.
A pathway leads to the remote entry double garage with valuable rear access from the side street, whilst a side pedestrian gate, flanked by a lemon and lime tree, is perfect for utilities.
The location of this property is truly outstanding. Surrounded by some of Adelaide’s leading public and private schools, it is a short stroll to glorious Hazelwood Park and George Bolton pool with several popular foothills walking trails and Waterfall Gully only minutes away. Central to Burnside, Norwood and Leabrook shopping hubs, the Feathers and Marryatville precincts also offer restaurants, shopping, cafes, bakeries and bars.
FEATURES YOU’LL LOVE:
- Tessellated tiles, decorative fireplaces, high decorative ceilings, polished floorboards
- Remote entry double garage with side street access
- Ducted R/C air conditioning
- Security locks & screens
- NBN connected
- 3-phase power
- Bosch induction cooktop, oven & dishwasher
- Automatic irrigation
- New carpets
- Freshly painted
- Ceiling fan
- Outdoor Heatstrip
- Instant gas hot water
- Jacuzzi bath
- Blue chip Eastern suburb
- Less than 7km to Victoria Square
- Family friendly community
- Zoned for Norwood International, Burnside Primary & Linden Park Primary
- Central to numerous colleges including Saint Peters Girls, Loreto, Seymour, Pembroke, Prince Alfred College & St Ignatius Junior School
- Walk to Hazelwood Park & George Bolton Pool
- Michael Perry Reserve
- Several popular hills walking trails including Pioneer Women’s, Chambers & Waterfall Gully
- Central to popular shopping precincts, restaurants, cafés and bakeries including Burnside Village, Leabrook, Marryatville, The Feathers & Norwood Parade
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2