- Sat 10 Sept 10:00am
Captivating beauty in prestigious east …
The embodiment of effortless style, this captivating beauty offers a relaxed contemporary indoor/ outdoor lifestyle with a chic sun-kissed Mediterranean vibe. Beautifully positioned on a valuable corner allotment in one of Adelaide’s most prestigious suburbs, a recent make-over takes full advantage of picturesque surrounds, comfort, space and light.
A secure entrance flanked by clipped plantings opens to an enchanting north facing private walled courtyard perfect for idyllic entertaining and soaking up the sun. The beautifully composed floorplan means that wherever you are in the house, French doors and full-length windows bring the outdoors in.
Life centres around light filled open plan kitchen, living and meals all grounded by a soft neutral palette that includes superb hand-made Spanish floor tiles, a vaulted ceiling and wrap-around windows and doors.
The entertainer’s kitchen has been recently upgraded to the highest standard, with custom shaker cabinetry, engineered stone countertops, splashbacks and a long island bench around which to gather.
A mezzanine hovers above – perfect for a home office, 2nd living space or both.
Family accommodation takes full advantage of the beautiful surrounds, with 3 bedrooms incorporating built-in robes, plantation shutters and French doors. The generous and sophisticated master with ensuite opens to a private courtyard, whilst the family bathroom has a tub, separate WC and laundry adjacent.
A single car garage with remote entry is conveniently accessed from the side street and provides secure internal entry.
Beautifully presented inside and out, this property is an exceptional proposition for young families, downsizers, professionals, or those seeking an easy-care lifestyle in one of the Eastern suburbs most highly sought-after locations surrounded by outstanding schools, shopping and recreation.
• New kitchen circa 2021
• Bosch induction cooktop, Electrolux oven and microwave combi oven, Asko dishwasher
• Extensive built-in storage including under stair storage and storage room
• Single car garage with automatic roller door
• Automatic irrigation
• Mature landscaped garden
• Zoned ducted R/C air conditioning (2 units)
• Ducted vacuum
• Drying yard
• Blue-chip eastern suburbs foothills position
• Minutes from Hazelwood Park pool, Beaumont Common, Miller Reserve, Beaumont bowling club, south-eastern freeway & hills walking trails
• Coveted school zoning for Glenunga International High & Linden Park Primary
• Walk to Seymour College, close to St Peters Girls, Loreto, Pembroke
• Minutes from Burnside Village, Erindale shops, Feathers precinct; walk to Devereux Rd & Portrush Road shopping
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 1