Forge your own path in a bold two-storey entertainer with a rare ocean outlook, just steps from the beach …
Only a handful of homes will ever have the privilege of looking north along Adelaide’s metro coastline…
Only 5 Barton Avenue will look so good doing it.
Designed and brought to life by a national award-winning builder, this ultra-modern 4-bedroom family home strikes a two-storey figure as swoon-worthy as the outlook it affords from Seacliff to Glenelg and all the way to Port Adelaide on the horizon.
Set back on the high side of its street to carve out soul-soothing calm – and room for the in-ground pool you don’t see coming – the way its cedar-clad facade seems to meld into Marino’s natural surrounds is something to behold.
Inside, rammed earth feature walls, oak floors, oversized openings, textured sheer curtains and prolific use of glass impart an aesthetic that is warm and edgy in the same breath.
And that’s just the lower floor of this supremely flexible, solar-powered home that saves its spacious best for open-plan living on its upper level.
With custom oak cabinetry, Ceasarstone’s Rugged Concrete benchtops, stainless steel appliances, finger tile splashbacks and a butler’s pantry, the kitchen is nothing short of a functional work of art – and the centrepiece of a family room that flows with effortless ease to its partnering entertainer’s terrace balcony. The best seat in the house.
Whether you’re cooking, putting your feet up in front of the feature fireplace or solving life’s problems on the terrace while the kids swim below, that view is always by your side and is never the same from one hour to the next.
The sole bedroom on the upper level, the master retreat – featuring a walk-in robe and fully-tiled, under-floor-heated ensuite – captures those famous Adelaide sunsets and rolling storms the moment its architectural external blinds open at the push of a button.
Just metres from a direct path to Kingston Park beach, the very coastline you see every day like few can is just steps from home, making Marino a secret worth keeping quiet. A home you’ll want to show off to the world.
More to love:
– Oversized double garage with remote Panelift entry and internal access
– Parking for multiple cars
– Solar-heated fully-tiled pool
– Powerful 10KW solar system
– Fire pit zone with elevated view
– Flexible floorpan with multiple living zones, home office and 4 bedrooms
– Double oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and integrated double fridge
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Electric gated entry
– Hot/cold shower to pool area
– High (3-3.4m) ceilings throughout
– Underfloor heating to main bathroom and ensuite
– Escea feature fireplace
– Fully alarmed with intercom
– Established, landscaped gardens with automatic watering system.
– Flat rear yard with lawned area.
– A short walk with direct path Seacliff and Brighton beaches
– Moments from Westfield Marion and a range of Schools
CT / 5804/185
Built / 2016
Land / 836 sqm (approx.)
Council / City of Marion
ESL / $803.75 pa
Water / $347.59 pq
Council / $4,697.02 pa
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 5