- Tuesday 6 September 12:00pm - 12:30pm
Enchanting executive in exceptional eastern city fringe position …
Best Offers By Monday 12th of September at 12:00pm.
With a highly prized position opposite Botanic Park and adjoining St Peters College with only a short stroll to the city, Universities and Botanic High School, the location of this immaculate executive home is truly exceptional. Offering two spacious levels of private and flexible living, it is perfect for families, downsizers, investors and those requiring a lock-up and leave city/school base,
An outstanding architectural rebuild in the late 1990s cleverly transformed a Victorian villa that lies at its heart into the captivating home presented today. High ceilings, thick stone walls and a wide central hallway were maintained and incorporated.
Privately situated and framed by glorious trees, the enchanting facade with fanlight door opens to a chic lobby and living room with French doors extending to a peaceful courtyard.
Flooded with sunlight from atrium style skylights, the long central hallway brushes past three generous bedrooms and a large bathroom with tub, separate 2nd vanity and WC.
Spacious open plan living with a bright north-easterly facing aspect boasts tree-studded views across the grounds of St Peters College, creating a virtual extension of the back garden as far as the eye can see.
The kitchen has been recently updated to incorporate new cabinetry and European appliances. Casual living and meals include a flatscreen TV and French doors that open out to an elevated dining deck and easy-care lower-level garden.
Upstairs, a beautifully appointed master forms a private sanctuary. Comprising a bedroom large enough for a lounge area, with separate study/home office, walk-in robe, dressing room/ glam zone, and ensuite with separate WC, it also features a balcony with stunning views towards the park-like grounds of Saints.
- Outstanding city fringe location opposite Botanic Park & the Botanical Gardens
- Short walk to the CBD, East End boutiques & restaurants, Parklands, Zoo, Adelaide Oval & River Precinct
- Zoned to Adelaide Botanic High School, Adelaide High School, Walkerville Primary & East Adelaide Primary
- Adjacent St Peters College
- Close to PAC, St Andrews, The Wilderness School
- Walk to Adelaide University & Uni SA campuses
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF NOTE
- Freshly painted throughout
- New pure wool carpets
- Updated kitchen
- New Bosch gas cooktop, oven & dishwasher
- Slip lane access from Hackney Road
- Large remote entry double garage with internal access
- 2 on-street residential + 2 visitor permits available from council
- R/C air-conditioning
- Split system A/C upstairs
- Front gate intercom & keypad entry
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2