Stylish in sandstone on Scotia …
Commanding serious street appeal, steeped in character class, and brilliantly complemented by a contemporary renovation with lavish extension, six Scotia really is the dream home, in the dream suburb.
Perfectly and proudly positioned in one of Croydon’s most loved streets, and only eight kilometres from the hustle and bustle of Adelaide’s city centre, this immaculately desirable home presents a breath-taking opportunity to own the most idyllic of executive level character properties, in a tightly-held premium location.
State of the art fittings and fixtures with an emphasis on a design that reflects quality and
modernistic functionality compliment a marriage of old world charm and modern-day convenience, with absolutely no expenses spared!
A celebration and collaboration of exciting architecture and lifestyle, this light filled home ticks all the right boxes for both family living, and for those who love to entertain. A simply gorgeous property offering excellent accommodation, multiple living areas, low maintenance lifestyle living, and a spacious and well thought out floor-plan where every member of the family will be afforded their own personal space.
To the rear, the hard work has been done, an oversize covered alfresco provides seamless integration of the interior and exterior, creating a space that can be used all year round. Ideal for entertaining friends and family, this space will be used endlessly, overlooking the sparkling salt chlorinated oversized swimming pool that is sure to be a hit with the adults and kids alike.
This is an amazing opportunity to secure a quality inner west property, right in the heart of much-loved Croydon, one of South Australia’s best performing suburbs. Enjoy popular shopping, the delights of Croydon’s famous Queen Street cafe scene, restaurants, and the city just a short train ride away. This stunning home represents an exceptionally rare lifestyle offering – Opportunities like this don’t come around very often.
Two-stop train travel to the city, Welland Plaza shopping, St Michael’s College and the South Road corridor all at arm’s reach.
Make no mistake, all the highly sought-after credentials are here… You could be waiting a very long time for a home of this calibre to hit the market in Croydon again!
Features to note:
- Dramatic sandstone facade, double brick home
- Enormous solar electrical system (66 solar panels, 25kw)
- Floating floorboards throughout
- High ornate ceilings throughout
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Granite kitchen bench tops and splash-back
- Three phase ducted reverse cycle air conditioner (10kW)
- Alarm system
- Lead light windows
- 8.5m x 5m salt chlorinated, solar heated oversized swimming pool
- Massive open plan living design
- Gas oven and grill
- Additional guest toilet
- Four car, carport with automatic roller door
- Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
- Freshly painted throughout
- Café blinds surrounding the outdoor entertaining space
- Tool shed at rear
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Led-light windows
- Resort style outdoor entertaining
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, TOOP+TOOP makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
For more information:
- Feel free to contact Thomas Crawford of TOOP+TOOP Real Estate anytime on 0448 888 816.
TOOP+TOOP – AREA’s #1 Real Estate Agency Finalist 2022!
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 4