Newly renovated entertainer with spectacular city views …
Peacefully positioned in one of the east’s most sought-after suburbs with coveted school zoning, this versatile family entertainer has recently undergone an outstanding renovation. Spacious, stylish interiors take full advantage of spectacular panoramic views across Adelaide, whilst expansive outdoor areas provide endless entertaining options.
From the outset one is introduced to a striking palette of black and white that runs throughout. Grand steps rise to the elevated white façade punctuated by black shutters, gutters and balcony.
A chic entrance hall extends through to the living room with a feature gas log fire, shiplap timber detailing and a stunning branched pendant.
Stepping up to casual dining, one is immediately struck by panoramic views from the hills to the gulf. Sliders extend out to a rear balcony perched high above Adelaide – the perfect place to watch sunsets and twinkling city lights.
The brand new interior designed kitchen boasts a range of Bosch appliances, stone countertops, L&Co hardware, and central island bench. The result is refined and sophisticated – the perfect backdrop to entertain friends and family.
Family accommodation provides enormous flexibility and includes four bedrooms, a study, three superbly renovated bathrooms, separate WC and a large laundry.
The primary bedroom suite is a decadent haven with breathtaking views, built -in robes and superbly renovated ensuite with heated towel rails.
A second king size bedroom also with an ensuite is perfect for guests or teenagers, as is the third with a sunny study nook, and fourth with lounge area. All incorporate built-in robes.
Downstairs an enormous second living space is the perfect gateway to outdoor entertaining on a grand scale.
Beside a large, lush lawn is the all-weather dining pavilion with outdoor kitchen and ceiling fan.
The next level boasts a fully tiled and heated magnesium pool with poolside pavilion where you can chillout, soak up the sun and watch the kids have fun.
Location is key – close to some of Adelaide’s finest colleges and sought-after school zones, with popular shopping and eating hubs nearby and a peaceful hills backdrop all less than 8 km from Victoria Square.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES YOU’LL LOVE
• Double garage with internal entry & panel lift door
• Additional driveway parking
• Garage workshop plus large storeroom
• 10kW: 30 solar panels, Solar Whizz roof ventilation hardwired.
• Fully tiled pool with magnesium filtration and 7kW heat pump
• Temperature controlled gas Hot Water throughout the home
• Bosch gas cook top, 90cm oven & dishwasher
• Outdoor “Matador” kitchen with fridge, hot water tap, sink & BBQ
• Daikin Ducted R/C air conditioning top floor; Daikin split systems lower floor. Bluetooth Controllable
• Real Flame Gas fire. Bluetooth Controllable
• Heatstrip Balcony heater
• Kitchen, dining & master with automated Zip Track blinds
• Extensive storage including linen cupboard, storeroom, built-in robes and undercroft
• NBN connected
• Wireless automated irrigation, lawns and garden beds front and rear
• Double Brick construction, concrete slab between floors
• Double glazed windows and doors throughout
SCHOOLS: Glenunga International & Burnside Primary. Close to Seymour College, Pembroke, Saints Girls, Loreto, St Ignatius, Rostrevor and other leading colleges
RECREATION: Waterfall Gully, Hazelwood Park & Burnside pool, popular hills walks, cafes, The Feathers bars & restaurants
SHOPPING: Burnside Village, The Parade, Kensington Road, The Feathers precinct
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Car spaces: 2