Low maintenance luxury in Fullarton …
Best Offers by Tuesday April 4th at 2pm (unless sold prior)
Imagine coming home to this designer’s delight, located in one of Adelaide’s most sought after suburbs Fullarton, with all the nearby amenities you’ll need to settle into your new neighbourhood.
Beyond a traditional semi-detached house, this is a showcase property with a list of features that will excite any new owner and impress your visitors. You’ll never hear your neighbours thanks to quality construction including a solid party wall and brick veneer exterior of this 2015 build.
A hedged fence and low maintenance garden allow for driveway space for three cars, plus one in the secure carport off the street.
A sandstone frontage conceals massive proportions inside, with large living spaces, wide hallways and huge bedrooms that will give everyone the space they will need to enjoy living to its full potential.
You’ll enter the house through the statement lounge area that has reclaimed timber and the first example of bold design applied throughout.
An impactful colour palette gives the ground floor primary suite a hotel feel. It’s extremely spacious, with a sizeable walk-through robe and styled ensuite with double sinks and a double walk in shower.
Up the wide, light filled staircase, three large bedrooms have each been given a similar design treatment, with bespoke wallpaper and vibrant paint that goes well beyond any traditional bedroom style. Two have walk in robes, with the third as a third living space or large home office. A central three-way family bathroom services the second floor, with a recessed shower, large bath and even its own linen cupboard.
You’ll notice custom storage space throughout the property, well beyond the cupboard under the stairs (which is already fitted with wine rack storage). A cloakroom towards the front of the house also provides cupboards and more than one place to hang your coat, and it’s situated right off the roller door fitted carport with internal access. There’s a separate large laundry with space below the bench for a washing machine and drier, plus ample cupboards here, too. The last of the amenities is a downstairs powder room, with hand washing basin.
But it’s the rear main living and kitchen area where all your entertaining dreams will come true.
On entry is a dedicated bar area, with overhead shelving and cabinets that include an integrated Vintec wine fridge. And then through to the kitchen, where bright floor to ceiling cabinets are offset by a bespoke tiled backsplash that introduces a retro vibe to the modern space.
Stone worktops surround a 900mm wide Smeg oven with six burner gas cooktop and a huge servery made from reclaimed timber takes this entertainer delight to new heights. But the biggest surprise is yet to come. You’ll open double pantry doors and step into the ultimate butler’s pantry, containing everything you could ask for (including a second kitchen sink) plus dishwasher and space for a second fridge. Bold cabinetry and large drawer will hide the appliances and ovenware, while a wall of open shelving allows you to display your finest cookware, but it’s the expansive benchtops that will really excite the entertainer here, a place to prepare or to pile the dishes after dinner.
With space for seating, dining, and everything in between, the substantial living area (complete with gas fireplace) opens via cafe style doors onto an alfresco terrace, with rolling lawn and a low maintenance garden that gives you plenty of outdoor space, to enjoy this ultimate lifestyle abode.
Features we love:
- Covetable location, close to the best public schools in SA, prestigious private schools, and luxury shopping centres
- Situated in prestigious tree-lined Wattle Street
- A considered layout and impactful colour palette
- A dedicated cloak room or mud room with outdoor access
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Extensive built-in cabinetry
- Huge downstairs master suite with plantation shutters, walk-in robe and ensuite with oversized shower and double showerheads
- Built-in custom bar with Vintec wine fridge
- Fabulous kitchen appliances with a SMEG 900mm six burner gas oven
- Reclaimed timber kitchen bench servery
- Large laundry with outdoor access
- Huge butler’s pantry with dishwasher and double prep sink with additional cabinetry.
- Central gas fireplace
- Indoor-outdoor living with bi-fold doors
- Architectural staircase
- Versatile floorplan for multigenerational living
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms both with walk-in robes
- Optional 4th bedroom, home office or upstairs lounge
- North-facing rear alfresco area
- Outdoor undercover paved entertaining patio
- Fabulous Fullarton location
- Only minutes to the CBD5-min walk to Glenunga International High School and Glen Osmond Primary
- Perfectly positioned close to Unley Road and Duthy Street
- 5 min walk to Webb Oval and Unley Oval. Close to Glen Osmond Road eateries Coccobello, Noi and Singapore House
- Minutes from the award winning Frewville Foodland and Tony and Marks destination shopping precinct
- Zoned for Glen Osmond Primary and Glenunga International High School
- Walk to Concordia College and St Raphael’s School. Close to Seymour College, and The University of Adelaide Waite Campus.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 1