Magnificent Malvern …
Best offers by Tuesday August 29th at 2pm (unless sold prior)
Situated in prestigious Malvern on a prized corner allotment of approx 808sqm is this striking contemporary C1891 return verandah villa.
Nestled amongst other grand homes in Malvern, this architecturally extended home exudes style and luxury and offers versatility for the modern family. An open-plan addition frames and captures the pool and alfresco pavilion whilst the gymnasium and retreat offers a space for all the family to unwind.
Character features are abound with 3m-high decorative ceilings, lead lighting, open fireplaces, rich timber floors and a 250 bottle cellar. At the rear Paul Gillett and Richard Stafford have weaved their magic to create an architectural extension that entwines old and new creating a seamless family entertainer.
Showcasing 4 huge bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms, complete with a gorgeous primary suite with walk-in dressing room, and stylish main bathroom with walk-in shower and concealed laundry.
The light-drenched rear extension serves two living zones, including an open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, Asko and Miele appliances and extensive custom cabinetry. A breakfast bar softens the transition between the open spaces and allows families to gather for a quick breakfast or informal gathering.
Expansive steel frame doors open to the very private water wise gardens and decked pavilion area, whilst capturing views to the gymnasium, outside retreat and solar heated pool.
A family entertainer, 77 Winchester Street Malvern will capture your heart with the location, superb versatile layout and contemporary feel.
Features we love:
- C1891 character return verandah villa
- Flexible floor plan with home office or parent’s lounge, gymnasium and outside retreat
- Primary suite with stunning ensuite, walk-in dressing room with character fireplace
- Automatic double garage with side street access
- Access to service yard
- Evaporative cooling and Vulcan gas heating
- 250 bottle cellar
- Beautifully presented established landscaped gardens
- Solar heated in-ground pool
- Stainless-steel floor to ceiling double glazed doors
- Outdoor entertainment pavilion with adjoining gymnasium and retreat
- Extensive storage throughout
- Moments from Duthy Street, Unley Road and King William Road shopping destination
- Close to Mitcham Square Shopping Centre, Wallis Cinemas and local restaurants and eateries
- Walk to Unley Oval
- Minutes from public transport and the CBD
- Zoned for Highgate Primary School and Unley High School
- Close to Scotch College, Mercedes College, Walford and Concordia College.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2