- Tuesday 21 November at 5:15-5:35pm & Saturday 25 November at 11:00-11:30am
Grand & gorgeous with a focus on lifestyle …
Stature, style and superb space define this exemplary five bedroom residence, meticulously crafted by Sekisui House to bring prestige to coastal living.
Perfectly tuned bells and whistles accompany intuitive design elements to deliver an exceptional family home – a place to relax in comfort, entertain in style, and make everlasting memories with every milestone celebration.
Lifestyle-focussed living zones span from a magnificent open plan family area to a comfy home theatre, a stylish alfresco overlooking the pool, and an inviting upstairs retreat.
The kitchen takes centre stage, a shining example of masterbuilt meets masterchef luxuriously finished with premium appliances and spacious functionality.
All five bedrooms with robes are eloquent statements of indulgence, from the ground level guest suite introduced by a study, home office or private retreat to the upstairs master – a sight to behold! This grand space spoils its occupants with a huge walk-through robe to the epic double ensuite just oozing decadence. Two further bedrooms each boast a charming balcony connection and the fifth bedroom continues the high standard.
More things to love:
• Torrens title 528sqm (approx) manicured allotment
• Five bedrooms + study, three bathrooms + guest w/c, three living areas
• Set-back street frontage tucked away from the road
• Double garage with auto roller doors and internal home entry
• Secluded study/office/retreat accessing the ground floor master
• Tiled floors throughout expansive open plan living with feature lighting
• Waterfall finished stone island bench, glass splashbacks, 900mm appliances
• Carpeted home theatre or formal lounge with alfresco connection
• Tiled alfresco features a ceiling fan
• Inground solar heated swimming pool
• Ground level guest w/c
• Alarm security system
• 8.8KW solar panels
• Retractable ceiling fans
• Satellite dishes
• Gas hot water system
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• NBN connection
• Rainwater tank and pool shed
• 2.7m ceilings downstairs, 2.4m upstairs
• Zoned Henley High School (just 1km away)
• Easy route to St Michael’s College
With summer on the horizon this is the home you simply have to have.
Council rates / approx – $834.48 p.a
SA water / approx – $427.35 p.q
ES levy / approx – $295.70 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2