The pinnacle of luxury living …
Etched into Adelaide’s foothills to serve an unobstructed panorama from the city to the sea; this brand-new architectural home of epic proportions and blissful luxury is proof the most beautiful things in life are worth waiting for.
It took four painstaking years to complete this multi-level work of art, sculpted by the renowned Samuel James Homes and pieced together under the proviso that ‘only the best will do’ to make it truly worthy of its priceless view.
Soaring at the end of a cul-de-sac in arguably Mitcham’s most prestigious enclave; to look at this imposing, ultra-modern home is as delightful as looking away from it, whether you’re watching the sun fall over the ocean from your heated infinity pool or the city rise from its slumber, without having to roll out of bed.
The lift ensures with a push of a button you can seemingly teleport from one floor to the next of this solar-powered home with four resort-style ensuited bedrooms, a 500-bottle wine room, bar, formal lounge, kids’ retreat or media room with kitchenette, poolside alfresco pavilion, Canadian hot tub and the open-plan kitchen of your dreams.
If you asked a professional chef to describe their perfect residential kitchen, it would probably feature Calacatta Gris Smartstone benchtops and splashbacks, a fully-equipped butler’s pantry, two Miele dishwashers, four Wolf ovens, wine fridge and Liebherr Sub-zero fridge and freezer. And a home that’s made for entertaining wouldn’t be complete without a 12 seat dining table, with a custom made artistan stone table, designed especially for the role.
Whether it’s the extensive underfloor heating, custom electronic Luxaflex Pirouette blinds, porcelain feature fireplaces, architectural staircases, Vergola roofed outdoor kitchen and living, integrated Sonos sound system, temperature control panels in every room or the high-end security system; every moving part, surface and selection comes with your comfort in mind and no expense spared.
You’ll reach the likes of Mitcham Square, Scotch and Mercedes Colleges, the hiking trails of Brown Hill Creek and the city itself in no time at all yet count down the seconds until you get home. Luxury living at its finest. Absolutely worth the wait.
– The paint is barely dry on its pristine new custom build, spanning a plot with life-changing views
– Striking facade rises to serve sea and city views from multiple terraces and internal spaces
– Ultra-flexible floorplan allocates all four bedrooms to one floor, each with fully tiled ensuites
– Lavish, resort-style master bedroom zooms in on the city from its window
– Double garage with kitchenette/storage
– Lift access
– Kitchen appliances include two dishwashers, multiple ovens, steamers and integrated fridge/freezer
– Powerful solar system and provisions for battery
– Underfloor heating throughout
– Large format Nordic tile flooring to main living zones
– Kids’ retreat with kitchenette and external access
– Fully-tiled infinity pool with gas heating and ocean view
– Ducted r/c with individual control panels to each room
– Wine room with reversible glass and racks for 500 bottles
– Fully-equipped custom bar
– Soaring ceilings with recessed strip lighting
– Outdoor shower, separate pool storage house and separate toilet for swimmers
– Canadian style hot tub
– CCTV and alarm system
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- Car spaces: 4