Superbly renovated and extended family home …
An exceptional opportunity to secure a superbly renovated and extended family home that offers extensive and versatile accommodation for the growing brood. Its outstanding dress-circle location in the heart of one of Adelaide’s most family friendly and highly sought after eastern suburbs is enhanced by a unique position bordering glorious Newlands West Reserve and adjacent tennis courts.
Tucked behind a picket fence on a peaceful tree lined street, the enchanting front garden is bursting with colour, softness and form. A pretty façade and leadlight door introduces a long central passage with polished Baltic floorboards stretching towards distant open plan living.
The flexible floorplan is spacious and easily adaptable to suit ones requirements. Family accommodation is currently disposed as 5 bedrooms (3 with BIRs), study, 2 bathrooms, powder room, laundry and fabulous living retreat with wow-factor steel-framed glass wall.
Open plan living is cleverly designed to maximize space and bring the outdoors in. Grounded by engineered oak floors, the all white kitchen with central island bench overlooks casual meals and adjacent living with beautiful garden views.
A bank of bi-fold doors open seamlessly to unite the indoors with an outdoor dining pavilion, equipped with strip heater and automatic blind for all year round enjoyment.
The magnificent rear grounds include a fully fenced solar heated pool, lush lawn and delightful outdoor studio/home office/kids retreat.
With the rear boundary bordering Newlands West Reserve, the property is embraced by nature including abundant birdlife and even the odd koala. With private gate access to the adjacent oval and nearby tennis courts, this incredible and unique attribute is a virtual extension of the property, providing a borrowed landscape of uninterrupted tree-studded views that gives the impression of country living within minutes of the city.
- Undercover parking for 2 cars
- Automated gate
- Aggregate driveway
- Miele oven & integrated dishwasher; Asko cooktop
- Caesarstone counter tops
- Extensive built-in cabinetry
- Ducted R/C Air conditioning
- Split system family room & outdoor studio
- Ceiling fans
- Velux skylight
- Solar heated saltwater chlorinated pool with glass fence
- Solar panels (12) 5.60kw
- Laundry access to drying yard
- Outdoor pavilion: Heatstrip heater, automated blind, built-in seating
- Garden shed, vegetable garden, paved courtyards
- Landscape design by Greenwell
- Garden lighting
Land Size: 889 sqm approx.
- Sought after eastern suburb minutes from CBD and hills walking trails
- Walk to cafes, Feathers bar & restaurant precinct
- Burnside Primary; Norwood International High School zoning
- Walk to St Peters Girls. Close to Seymour, Pembroke & Loreto
- Newlands West Reserve
- Burnside Tennis Club
- Hallett Road Playground
- Ferguson Nature Preserve
- Hills walking trails & Waterfall Gully
- Burnside village
- Erindale shops, Kensington Road, The Parade boutiques
To minimise risk in line with eased border restrictions, we’re asking buyers to limit their visits at property inspections to less than 15 minutes and wear a face mask. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2