- Wednesday 29 November at 6:00-6:30pm & Saturday 2 December at 5:30-6:00pm
Exceptional and exquisite, this grand scale home offers the complete package …
Peacefully positioned, overlooking the sparkling lights of Adelaide city spans this exceptionally created residence showcasing multiple living zones, a full sized, resurfaced tennis court paired with a carefully curated, solar heated swimming pool that soaks in those enviable city to bay views – Your new found haven awaits.
Boasting five spacious bedrooms, each taking full advantage of those exceptional views where waking of a morning in the master wing feels as if you are living within your own private resort with un interrupted views, views, views and more views.
The master bedroom boasts a newly updated, walk through corridor that leads into a walk in wardrobe then onto a beautifully appointed en-suite complete with underfloor heating and lavish finishes completing a polished look and feel. The main bathroom was recently updated along side this to seamlessly blend in with the homes style again offering underfloor heating, a designer freestanding bath and high end finishes.
All five bedrooms are exceptional in size and offer built in wardrobes and unparalleled, tranquil views. We love that the home is split into two different wings allowing for quiet enjoyment and peace between large families and or visiting guests. There is even an extra fourth shower built into the middle of the home with handy rear access to the swimming pool and tennis court facilities to jump straight into after that winning match point.
The main formal living room offers ambience, relaxation and that “wow” factor as you take in those gorgeous views. All the windows in the home have been upgraded to double glazed glass with Rylock aluminum frames to ensure peace, serenity and the ultimate guard against those harsh weather elements through out the year. There is a further second living room perfect for family time and entertaining guests within complete with a home bar, built in roof speakers and a gas fireplace for added ambiance.
The kitchen offers plentiful storage options, and quality appliances with the main bench space looking out across to those stunning views through a bay window that is neatly placed adjacent to a second casual meals area. Outdoors, discover and updated rear pergola space where you can enjoy your morning coffee taking in tranquil views of the fully landscaped gardens. These gardens have been carefully selected to reflect minimal up keep and offer low maintenance allowing you to sit back and admire the Australian Natives and the vast array of visiting birdlife that happily plod in and out during the day.
Ascend up the paved footpath and admire the re-surfaced, full sized tennis court. This is where the family will love having a friendly hit upon the clouds and enjoy memorable moments as you look back down through the fields of Teringie across to those million dollar views – Priceless.
Picture perfect from every angle this piece of paradise presents a unique opportunity to escape it all and live within your own, private resort. No need to travel as your well deserved, resort lifestyle awaits here within Teringie.
Features we love:
- Stunning and unique with picturesque views
- Approximately 2,285 SQM of land
- Five spacious bedrooms
- Master with full ensuite and WIR
- Extra home home office with built in shelving
- Four bathrooms (Two have been freshly renovated with underfloor heating)
- Huge laundry with plentiful built in storage
- In ground, salt chlorinated, solar heated pool
- Full sized, re-surfaced tennis court
- Meticulously maintained home
- Low maintenance, established gardens
- Security gated with home alarm system
- Oversized double car garage with attic storage
- Two, Daikin Reverse cycle heating and cooling units
- Two separate Rinnai instantaneous hot water systems
- Two gas fireplaces
- 6.5 KW Solar system
- Brand new rainwater tanks
- All windows upgraded to double glazed with Rylock aluminum frames
- A unique opportunity to live the ultimate dream lifestyle moments away from the CBD.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Car spaces: 2