- Saturday 10 July 12:30pm - 1:15pm
Auction Location: on site.
Set on a quiet street tree filled setting, this large family home offers spectacular views with ample family accommodation.
The split level home boasts a well thought out floorplan, ideally set up for a large family. Overlooking the city is a large kitchen with intergrated appliances including refrigerator, Asko dishwasher and a Bosch oven. The kitchen flows through to the open plan living/dining area with feature jet master fireplace. Louvered windows open to provide cross ventilation to the family areas. Bi-fold doors open to the outside deck overlooking the stunning Magna Pool and magnificent views. With a mix of floorboards, tiles and cosy carpet, this home suits to modern family.
The master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite overlooks views of Adelaide and beyond. Upstairs you will find an additional bedroom, study and a spacious bathroom.
Downstairs features a large living area with kitchenette and open fire, laundry, double garage, another two bedrooms and third bathroom. The living area flows onto the decked entertaining area and magical pool.
Set on over 2000sqm and just 15 minutes from the CBD, this property is the perfect place to come home, put your feet up, and admire the view.
- Connected to Greenhill Community Water Scheme, unlimited pristine spring fed water
- 7.8 kilowatt Solar Power System
- Ample storage
- Security system
- Fire sprinklers on roof with two additional sprinklers downstairs
- Fire hoses upstairs and downstairs
- Additional car parking at side and front of home
- Upstairs deck flowing through to front of house
- Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning to upstairs
- Split Reverse Cycle air conditioning to downstairs living room
- Semi-commercial grade aluminium windows and doors
- 100,000 litre rainwater tank connected to brand new petrol driven fire pump
- Overlooks Cleland Conservation Park with views down to Glenelg and the Ocean
- 12kms from the CBD
- Nearby bus stop with access to city
- Access to several private school busses
- Chambers Gully Walk- take time out and go for a stroll
- Playground – just down the road
- Burnside village – just 10 minutes down the hill
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2