Unanimously built and exquisitely updated home …
Nothing compares to what this unanimously built and exquisitely updated home can offer you. Perched high within the dress circle of Rostrevor, complete with sweeping views out across the coastline of Adelaide, this jaw dropping masterpiece is set to impress.
One of a kind and encompassing equal parts of grand proportions, elegance, space and sophistication this home is one not to miss. Boasting three bathrooms along with six, sizeable bedrooms with the exquisite master suite showcasing a full sized, ensuite complete with a Caesarstone vanity and adorned with porcelain tiles adjacent to a double walk-in wardrobe and Juliet balcony. This encompasses the perfect spot to unwind upon after a busy day, soaking in those stunning views in peace.
Enjoy a versatile floor plan that enviably stretches over approximately 600 sqm of living providing an abundance of room and flexibility for the largest of families or an exclusive mansion feel for the astute professional wanting the best in life.
The current owners have adored living here and poured their heart, soul and design talents into transforming this special home into a palatial masterpiece. Entertainers will appreciate an oversized luxury kitchen fitted with Caesarstone benchtops, top tier DeLonghi appliances and an abundance of space and built-in cupboards to house everything where it needs to be.
The cleverly constructed, open-plan design paired with sky high ceilings, gives the feeling of floating upon the clouds whilst you entertain guests in either of the three living spaces admiring the sky above via cut out glass paneled voids within the surrounding walls. Sparkling crystal chandeliers along with luxury fittings through out the home are evident along with and updated, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling system that is also zoned to all areas of the home.
This location is very well known as the luxurious “Dress Circle” of the Eastern suburbs and for good reason. Surrounded by other beautifully maintained homes elevated, private and secure complete with tranquil views. This is where you will want to call home for many years to come.
Options to love:
- Solid, brick build with two concreted levels
- Five sizeable bedrooms with an extra sixth bedroom or home office
- Show stopping master suite complete with ensuite, double WIR and private balcony
- Three newly renovated bathrooms with Caesarstone vanity tops
- Italian, Porcelain tiles throughout
- Three separate living spaces one fitted with a cosy fireplace
- A beautifully appointed entrance foyer adorned with crystal chandeliers
- The most exquisite staircase fitted with Caesarstone panels
- Arched windows with cleverly positioned voids, flooding the home with natural light
- Low maintenance gardens with full provisions for an outdoor kitchen
- Gorgeous street appeal with flourishing lemon and mandarin trees
- Triple car, auto garaging with further room for off street parking
- Ducted and zoned, reverse cycle air conditioning serviced by two external units
- 5KW of solar plus a fitted security alarm system for peace of mind
- Proximity to a fantastic selection of local shopping, walking trails and schooling
Situated in the most desirable Avenue of Rostrevor
To minimise risk in line with eased border restrictions, we’re asking buyers to limit their visits at property inspections to less than 15 minutes and wear a face mask. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 3